Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Pandion sign up

Pandion sign up

Spotted any errors or found anything that doesn't work?

Pandion sign up

Postby ズンブロー » Thu 02.07.2013 11:49 am

Hello. why does the address registration part won't register? it always says "the address cannot be registered. this server does not allow creation of new addresses. press back, choose a different server and try again." thank you for the help. :sweatdrop:
ズンブロー

Native language: NA

Re: Pandion sign up

Postby phreadom » Thu 02.07.2013 5:31 pm

ズンブロー wrote:Hello. why does the address registration part won't register? it always says "the address cannot be registered. this server does not allow creation of new addresses. press back, choose a different server and try again." thank you for the help. :sweatdrop:

Are you following the instructions here: http://thejapanesepage.com/chat-info ? (Those are for an older version of Pandion, and the setup of our chat has changed a bit, so you don't need to "sign up" the first time through like it says anymore. Since you're now just logging in with your existing username and password from TJP.)

The other problem I can think of might be that Pandion has trouble registering a username with Japanese letters in it. :/ You might try the latest Pidgin IM instead.

Let me know if you still have trouble and I'll try to help walk you through it. :)

(I'll try to run through the Pandion setup again and do some testing, maybe update the Chat help page with the latest versions of the IM clients.)
猿も木から落ちる
phreadom
Site Admin

Native language: U.S. English (米語)

Return to Problems