View topic - Search Weirdness
In other words when I searched for ＮをＶーたい it returned
1 Forum Post found matching search criteria:
but there were no search results shown below.
- Posts: 3210
- Joined: Thu 06.01.2006 9:35 am
your search string ＮをＶーたい maps to the bytes 82 6d 82 f0 82 75 81 5b 82 bd 82 a2
5b is the ASCII character '[' which is a special character in Regular Expressions, when Fusion searches the DB, it finds some posts, when it goes to count the number of occurences of the search string it forgets to escape the search string for special characters and all of the regex match counts fail and therefore nothing gets displayed.
1) they should escape the search string before trying to match it.
2) they probably shouldn't be using the regular expression matches and should be using straight string matches instead.
3) they do this in numerous places in the code.
4) Fusion is evil.
5) just search for ＮをＶ and you'll probably find what you were looking for.
6) i really, really hate Fusion with a passion that grows every time i look at the code.
- Posts: 1200
- Joined: Sun 05.29.2005 10:16 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest