Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Poll talk.

Poll talk.

Spotted any errors or found anything that doesn't work?

Poll talk.

Postby paul_b » Tue 08.29.2006 11:16 am

Would it be possible to start a forum thread with each poll and put a link from the poll to that forum thread. In other words - make it easier to comment on the poll, explain your choice etc.
paul_b

RE: Poll talk.

Postby john2 » Tue 08.29.2006 2:22 pm

good idea we could just have a coment box hmm but its even better :D
john2

Postby clay » Tue 08.29.2006 2:43 pm

And we're off!

Good idea. Of course, this poll question had a pre-poll thread to warm it up. It is pretty warm as is, I'd say.
clay
Site Admin

Postby john2 » Tue 08.29.2006 7:23 pm

clay wrote:
And we're off!

Good idea. Of course, this poll question had a pre-poll thread to warm it up. It is pretty warm as is, I'd say.

the most imporatn thing of the entire post:
yay clay agrees
---
sumary:
*note dont think or say perverted things to self*

hmm i had an idia why isent there a little box for recent advice given oh wait my first peice of advice would be chose youre friend carefully and lern hirigana frist when studying japanese and last but not least… dont make the comon mistakes of americans when it comes to asian cultures educate youreself with help from some asians...

(here belong strange dream involving baby bootle)
reference to the idea of rateing my dreams to reduce misunderstanding if i actually posted them a hem sorry
(stragne but cute dream involveing me a princess and a cute monk am no me a cute prices and a kind monk(and not like the way its in anime))
(a dream id rate inocent dream:(a dream where i join a sport)
(here i get an acisdent becouse of the sport)
(i get near life threating injurry and end up in a hositpial)
(i can finnaly continue the sport))
a notice saying i dotn want epopple to copy my dream ideas and claim its theres couse that would be mean

---
*(conent inbettween both of the start
and the end of both six sided floating figures,
may not be plessent to everyone if you do not
find talk about disturbing things in anyway plessent
of if you dislike it i advise you to ignore)
says to "self my ex girl freind is not following me aoround on the internet to try to do evil to me.
my ex girl freind is not trying to do anything to me.
and now begin from the bigging...now from the bigging do not think about sex do not think about sex do not think about sex now from the bigining my ex girl frind is not following me around and trying to torture me...(plesse note i do not want this to be eisier to read if you have bad spelling or are native couse of bad grammer so you may alos corect my gramer here)*

yay clay agrees

hmm i had an idia why isent there a little box for recent advice given oh wait my first peice of advice would be chose youre friend carefully and lern hirigana frist when studying japanese and last but not least… dont make the comon mistakes of americans when it comes to asian cultures educate youreself with help from some asians...

i know these arent always esey to obey im sory T_T but i am a kind person when i want to be [small](in a completly platonic way wheal yeah what did you expect this is like the day of parody if you thougth it was in as exual way then plesse note this peice of advise you need to get youre head checked for to much hentai or if its not hentai id ont want to even think about it)[/small] to anyone

am yeah i have one thing is there anywhere you can talk about youre sexual preferences to like a bot that listens but acts like a person or a cunsutlatn who forgets everytihng as soon as he goes back to his personal life

(plesse note this is unrated)i have strange dream where poepple enter a room and leave me a bootle of magical milk(a baby bottle) it seams funny(plesse note this is how my dreams could be rated acording to me. inocent dream(more cudely than a! cudely bares)... violent dream(15/pg(15/16))... wet dream(XXX worse than hentai)... or should i just keep to not mentoning those but it may kinda be helpfull if a dream scared me or something i just rate it violent dream or scarry dream and explain the dream... i know but i like honesty denail sucks what kind of fool would deny anything in my experince it only hurts me even if i do it not to opset anyone and it dose make it eisier to show what you thought of the dream and get feed back if you mal rateing it and it dose reveal some insight into my dreams that not even my therpist gets)

(plese note inocent dream by my standards)i was in the eastern watter empirioums vessel the queens forign husband(who is a demon just liek her wait no a demonia damn its an imaignary word i cant translate a geneticly manipualted creture from hell dsigned to be made perfect deisgned into the instinct is one for revenge(okay if you dotn undersant samurai you have no chance understanding this even if you are me(this is not a parody on samurai)) the queen just had her fifteen thousanth birthday(acutaully the original was 5000) the king about a thousand year yunger(yeah older would be bullshit). the queen travels alone on her butyfull blue vessel shaped liek the sword of a true warrior her ship a military demon class vesel filled with cute cudely objects wheal actually she was carrying one giant teddy bear about her own boddy size the vessel with me on board just cleaning myself and looking at the imensly cute queen. soon the vessel landed on a small site with large bright cliiffs in the midel of the sky on top of a steap cliff liek that speicial place in china there a small bhudhist monastry with acses for a special flying vehicle that was usually not used just there but the vessel actually landed beside that place and we were greated the princess who was concidered young and was only queen for about nine years got greated by her good freind fried the head monk.

i ended the rant about the emprie couse it was a bit to long and my gramer is terribe.(Actually couse no one could posibly read it) you may ignore what int he brakets there little notes but anyway... i coudlent help myself rant about my dreams whel not relly i just want to see how nice my dreams are and i wanted to give an example how i would rate my dreams)
im not shure if i should rant more

(inocent dream) i once dream i was in a forest with my parent and there was this big turnatment wheal practice once where you run awayt from a bare no one has amnaged more than five or nine times around no one :P makes it sound exiteing wheal actually un my frist time around i once just walked i ran and stutered i ended up in the hospital and about a minute laiter i never made that mistake again i outran the bare for the first time it was relly nice but everyone thinks it was a night mare man what wrong the bear had like three claws who cares relly leet me see a real bare has one inch claw and is aobut half the size simple it just a dinosour berison of a bear that a bit bigger and has biger claws... and no one see the bear follow till it cathces the person not even the spectators that what makes the game so dangerous but its good for youre helth asumeing you dont get an acisdent its a dream purely about a sports game no rapers no nuthing the game is simple you run away from the bare its an induracne race teh more laps you do the better if you get cought by the bear you dont give up at all once you play you play even if you go into hospital it just an unwritten rule. other than that you arent alowed to trip anyone else its not a military style or strategy game its more or less less vilent quite simple youre only freind is nature :) i just love it i dont know why... but its aparently fun if there was an identicle sport in the world id try it the idea is to confuse the poor bear and makeing it chasse all the peopple who are running thou rules dont be scared of bares itll take practice hmm leet me see you may get verry badly injured and have a bad acsident if you trip but same counts for bisciles in practice only here its also in thery you would also need something to ware outdoors did i metion you have to be a fast running but its relly esey demands if you ever get exhousted you cna just back out and there is no such thing as a worst player in my dream it a bit like doing laps, okay mayby i love sports man i miss pe id love to have pee twice a week @@ even thou im not that great in sport and am relly slow runner im like behind everyone in my class exept in long distnace walking i think i beat everyone there my record...*drums start roleing* twelve miles in one day am i had to take the car back... hmm mayby that ameks me seam a bit gekky wehn it comes to sport wait can you even be gekky when it ocmes to sports we need a new term for that...

just tell me what oyu think of my dream ps:the docotr was wareing white robes in my dream and the room wase bage and i had all my ribs broken in an instance in the last dream... i never actually it probably had a sad end if you think about it but actually it was quite a happy dream a happy life a go happy go go dream yeah... :p

wheal anyway my dream are copyrigthed to me and only me no one copy them wihtotu permission... *is verry protective*

enter here a disclaimer saying that there may be inacuracys in my post becouse i may or may not have forgotten to check them...!!__!! im sorry about such a gramaticly wrong post all important things highlighted by the sumarry im should improve my english shouldent i... :-(
Last edited by john2 on Tue 08.29.2006 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
john2

Postby zengargoyle » Tue 08.29.2006 7:32 pm

WTF??

anyway, i notice that there is a previous polls link which is cool...
it may be possible to first create a thread and then use the thread as the poll title in link form...
<a href='/forum/viewtopic.php?f=#&t=#'>The Question [click for thread]</a>
but i'm unsure.... it could certainly be done from the backend through direct db access. but as it is, there's not that much available configuration wise for the poll-plugin. i could probably hack something up ... but it may be easier to just create a 'Poll' forum that only allows admin to create new threads and keep the current poll thread sticky and maybe add a static link in the poll-panel to point to the poll forum....
zengargoyle

Postby john2 » Tue 08.29.2006 8:02 pm

zengargoyle wrote:
WTF??

anyway, i notice that there is a previous polls link which is cool...
it may be possible to first create a thread and then use the thread as the poll title in link form...
<a href='/forum/viewtopic.php?f=#&t=#'>The Question [click for thread]</a>
but i'm unsure.... it could certainly be done from the backend through direct db access. but as it is, there's not that much available configuration wise for the poll-plugin. i could probably hack something up ... but it may be easier to just create a 'Poll' forum that only allows admin to create new threads and keep the current poll thread sticky and maybe add a static link in the poll-panel to point to the poll forum....

as a reference i have a habit of makeing dosens of short posts to what i could put intoone shrot post or makeing one verry long post that simply takes time to write its like a writting adiction wheal more typeing but it dose make sense atleast thou hmm its pretty long sorry:o
its pretty wheal sumerised down to verry little text should i make the sumary a bit longer?
john2

Postby Infidel » Wed 08.30.2006 12:19 am

WTF??

I feel a bit dazed myself.
なるほど。
さっぱりわからん。
Infidel

Native language: 英語

Return to Problems