Partner to practice with

Feel free to practice writing in Japanese or romaji. Help each other out with corrections or replying back in Japanese
kentaku_sama
Native language: English

Partner to practice with

Post by kentaku_sama » Wed 11.26.2008 1:28 am

Practice japanese post (again) Well I've posted this before, but I thought I'd start fresh, since my last post was last posted on over a week ago. I'm looking for someone to chat with inorder to practice japanese. My level is probably upper beginner or intermediate. I would like to start simple first, also if your level is high enough I may ask you questions. I have Yahoo IM and MSN messenger, please specify a time and/or day to when you can chat with me :)

I'm advanced enough to say this though : 午前8時にバカの学校が始めます!  "The stupid school starts at 8:00 AM!"

forgive me if that's wrong. Please, I need somebody to practice my conversation skill with. :mrgreen:

richvh

Re: Partner to practice with

Post by richvh » Wed 11.26.2008 7:40 am

午前8時にバカの学校が始まります
Richard VanHouten
ゆきの物語

Kenitai
Native language: Dutch

Post by Kenitai » Wed 11.26.2008 12:27 pm

Sure are lots of threads like these.......

Maybe we should create a pinned thread with partner study buddy requests only? I think it's a good idea.
The most addictive and effective way, to read & learn Kanji... Visit Readthekanji.com

Sairana
Native language: (US) English

Post by Sairana » Thu 11.27.2008 4:23 am

People will still make their own so they are more visible and not lost in a sea of posts -- the very same reason that the OP decided to make one even though he already had made one a few weeks ago.

Kenitai
Native language: Dutch

Post by Kenitai » Thu 11.27.2008 11:21 am

I know, but still, users like that can still PM those listed users who are asking for a study partner in such as thread, in the end they'll find more partners than they'll find in their own thread. :D For example look at this one, so far none has appropriately responded.
The most addictive and effective way, to read & learn Kanji... Visit Readthekanji.com