View topic - Rising or falling intonation
I'm guessing one is rising and one is falling, but which is which?
I'm also curious about 酒 and 鮭. I remember learning that one is pronounced with a rising intonation and the other with a falling intonation, but I can't remember which was which.
Also, any other homonyms I 'ought to know?
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Thu 08.20.2009 6:58 pm
- Native language: American English
- Posts: 3061
- Joined: Mon 05.30.2005 12:43 am
- Location: 東京都
- Native language: 日本語(Japanese)
edit: oops I think it was someone else going to Osaka...
- Posts: 3402
- Joined: Sat 04.19.2008 10:09 pm
- Location: Hyogo, Japan
- Skype chat: yes_becki
- Native language: U.S. English, 米語
- Gender: Female
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests