Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Walk before you run, craw before you walk

Walk before you run, craw before you walk

Feel free to practice writing in Japanese or romaji. Help each other out with corrections or replying back in Japanese

Walk before you run, craw before you walk

Postby kentaku_sama » Sat 02.11.2012 12:42 am

several years ago, about 4 actually, I posted some sentence corrections when I was getting back into japanese, some of the people here told me that I was trying good but I needed to learn more before doing complicated stuff and if I walked and took it slow, I'd be running before I knew it, and so I did and now I can really run! ^__^ Not bragging, but I just wanted to show my progress to what you guys that told me 4 years ago to learn essentials and now I wrote this on Lang-8 in the last two days: It may have mistakes but it's amazing, I can't believe I did this!

ロクリアン旋法は本当に存在します?

音楽旋法に慣れている人は、7つの教会旋法が以下の通り、イオニア、ドリア、フリギア、リディア、ミクソリディア、エオリア、ロクリアとよばれることを知っています。全音階にすべて旋法があるのに、多くの人々はロクリア旋法が全音階旋法ではないことが実際であるが、いや、その旋法が存在しないという意味もある。最初の旋法とは異なっているロクリア旋法で完全5度がなくて、主音構造がないことが理由である。ロクリア旋法は、7音の全音階に構築されて最後の三和音が減三和音であるので、ロクリア旋法の主音の三和音は減和音である。西洋音楽理論における長音階は、減和音が主音へと戻るのであるから、多く人々によって減和音が主音ことが十分に音楽理論に逆らっていると思われている。もし真実なら、どうして全く旋法であるか? 理由を理解するため、ロクリア旋法の起源を知ることが必要。

起源: 

Wikipediaによってロクリア旋法は、Heinrich Glareanのハイパーエオリア旋法と等しいと言っているが、また、そのハイパーエオリア旋法がハイポドリアと呼ばれる旋法と同様である。単声音楽で使用されるは、三和音がなかったので、主音と減五度があることは適切でした、でも、最近、三和音があるのは、現在に音楽に存在する意味がないと思っています。たとえそうでも、ロキリア旋法を少し調べましょう。 

旋法構造: 

ロクリア旋法は7度の長音階から始まることである。Cメジャーに(Bロクリアに)上昇するのは、,C,D,E,F,G,A,Bです。 主三和音はB減音で、幾つかの人とにもb5を含めないの方が好きです。上昇する三和音は、Bdim, C, Dm, Em, F, G, Am, Bdim、でも、本当の主三和音がなくて完全5度の不足から、多くの音楽家はロクリア旋法がないと思う。しかし、何人は減音度が大切けど、主三和音に大切じゃないと意味もあります。それで、主三和音がBm(omit 5)になります。

There were some word errors corrected by a native, but nothing big. :colonthree:
kentaku_sama

Native language: English

Return to 日本語の練習 (Practice Japanese)