Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - My first

My first

Feel free to practice writing in Japanese or romaji. Help each other out with corrections or replying back in Japanese

RE: My first

Postby enyafriend » Mon 05.22.2006 12:18 am

Personally, I don't use any of these online automatic translator as I find them to be quite unreliable as they are not precise in their translating, thus they end up jibberish. I may dabble with for fun, but that's as far as it goes. But it may be helpful, as a guidance, but never take it seriously word-for-word.:D
私 夢がある。。。
enyafriend

Postby Takeo Saeki » Mon 05.22.2006 12:29 am

Haha, I once used the http://www.worldlingo.com online translator. I instantly found it to be a load of bull. The gibberish produced in the "translation" of the text I pasted was laughable. I have tried other internet translators, but of course have found no improvements. To this day I have not found an accurate internet translator. Lol. I now realize that there just aren't any.
Takeo Saeki

Postby Zoidburg » Fri 06.02.2006 11:51 pm

I warn you now. I'm taking French in school, and studying Japanese at home (by myself... which can get kinda hard). A lot of the confusion I have is French related. Verbs, sentence forms. Mainly those cought me off gaurd.
Zoidburg

Previous

Return to 日本語の練習 (Practice Japanese)