Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Study Group: Lesson 9

Study Group: Lesson 9

Feel free to practice writing in Japanese or romaji. Help each other out with corrections or replying back in Japanese

Study Group: Lesson 9

Postby am_bee » Mon 05.23.2005 9:06 pm

Lesson 9 and one quiz is up. I'll have the test for 9 and the lesson for 10 done and posted by (hopefully) Wed. Redoing the layout for the site is taking a little bit more time than I thought it would...I ran into a couple pages that needed some serious work... But I still think I'll be done by the end of the week, so we'll see what happens.

Also, just to let everyone know, I'll be putting out an announcement asking for thread-crawlers once I get the new site up. A thread-crawler would basically be asked to keep an eye on the study group threads for new questions. My work schedule picks up in two weeks and I'll only have one or two days a week to check over the threads for questions. I thought having a couple people keeping a look out would make sure everyone gets their answers faster.
So if that's something you think you'd like to do, keep an eye out for the notice on the Yahoo!group.
am_bee

Return to 日本語の練習 (Practice Japanese)