Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Dir en Grey fans?

Dir en Grey fans?

Feel free to practice writing in Japanese or romaji. Help each other out with corrections or replying back in Japanese

Dir en Grey fans?

Postby Ogawa » Thu 07.14.2005 8:26 pm

any dir en grey fans out there. i love the band. ichiban sukina desu. my favorite songs of theres are hmmm this is hard, marmalaid chainsaw or cage. drain away is good too. if you havnt heard them i highly recommend it. really good tunes. if you have another favorite japanese band, speak up, whats your favorite song, stuff about the band.. stuff like that. i want to broaden my aray of japanese bands to listen too but it's hard to know what is out there. or if you know of another good dir en grey song, I'd like to hear about it.:D
fear not death, it ends only your life. nothing else.
Ogawa

RE: Dir en Grey fans?

Postby raevin » Thu 07.14.2005 8:58 pm

Ogawa wrote:
any dir en grey fans out there. i love the band. ichiban sukina desu. my favorite songs of theres are hmmm this is hard, marmalaid chainsaw or cage. drain away is good too. if you havnt heard them i highly recommend it. really good tunes. if you have another favorite japanese band, speak up, whats your favorite song, stuff about the band.. stuff like that. i want to broaden my aray of japanese bands to listen too but it's hard to know what is out there. or if you know of another good dir en grey song, I'd like to hear about it.:D

Isn't this in the wrong place?

Anywho...I personally like "The FINAL", Track #4 & #13 on WtD (cant remember title), "kodou", "Merciless Cult", "DRAIN AWAY", "Cage", "-mushi-", "Zakuro", and "KASUMI" is a good song also.

The Japanese bands I like, seem to be endless...but here's a short list:

+D'epsairsRay+
Miyavi (or Miyabi)
hide
Ra:IN
Toshi (hey...he has some good solo songs)
YOSHIKI (VioletUK is a great project musically)
Gackt
Hamasaki Ayumi
DAHLIA
12012 (similar sound to Diru)
Zilch
Hyde
raevin

Native language: English

Postby kyospants » Mon 07.18.2005 5:22 pm

diru is love. diru is life. glad to find someone else here who likes them too. yay!
kyospants

Postby Mariya » Wed 07.20.2005 6:14 pm

CHILD PREY! Also Umbrella ^_^ Drain Away is very peaceful for me.
Mariya

Postby Ogawa » Thu 07.21.2005 7:55 pm

child prey is a really cool song, isnt the whole thing in english? I also like sex machine guns. at first when i heard the song i didnt like it at all but after a while i listened to it more and more and then i started to like it. now it is one of my favorites.
fear not death, it ends only your life. nothing else.
Ogawa

Postby Kuuhaku » Mon 09.05.2005 5:14 am

Child Prey is great and it has a cool pv too! R to the Core makes me feel relaxed or somewhat happy :). Recently i got into this band called "Gazette." They're kind of new but they're good ^_^
Because I continue to sleep, I am unconscious of everything.
In an unreachable dream I am drowning
Sinking to your side
Kuuhaku

Postby AaRoN » Mon 09.12.2005 9:05 am

i like thefinal best...but cage is really good to lol:D
I don't understand.......Why can't i fly????
AaRoN

Return to 日本語の練習 (Practice Japanese)