Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Midterm - Composition Attempt

Midterm - Composition Attempt

Feel free to practice writing in Japanese or romaji. Help each other out with corrections or replying back in Japanese

Midterm - Composition Attempt

Postby rizu » Fri 10.19.2007 11:12 am

Thanks for all the help with the last one.

Here is the newest composition. I just want to say ahead of time that we are required to put some things in (qualifying noun phrases, くれれ・あげる・もらう, −ておく、 etc.) and a certain number of them. Also, I'm not that great at this. ^_^ I'm better at reading than speaking but... writing isn't my strong point.  The topic of this paper was: ”Something that someone did for you recently that made you Happy.”

TOOL
by リズ*オーウェン

私は音楽が大好きです。高校の時、友達とコンサートによく行きました。このごろあまり行きませんが、最近、私の彼がコンサートに連れていってくれました。

彼は「ツールが好きだろう?」と聞きました。「来月、ツールのコンサートを見に行こう。」 私はわくわくしました。ツールはよく聞いているバンドです。私は「ええ、もしろんいきたいよ!」と言いました。私達はフィラデルフィアでやるのに行こうと思いました。

先ず、切符を買っておきました。近くフィラデルフィアの家に住んでいたので、ホテルを蘭?オませんでした。それから、よくなかがいい友達をさそったけど、行きたがっていませんでした。私と彼は二人だけでした。私が運転したくなかったし、彼の高そうな車が壊れたし、彼の上司にトラックを貸してもらいました。

ツールのコンサートはとてもすばらしかったです。会場はちょっと小さかったから、音楽がうるさかったです。バンドの歌手のメイナードはちょっと病気でしたが、声がすごくてなかなかけっこうでした。私はうれしかったです。コンサートの後、道に迷いました。静かなアパートに遅く帰ったけど、日は楽しかったから、大丈夫でした。 彼がコンサートに連れて行ってくれてよかったです。

Thanks again for the help, everyone. This draft is actually a second draft after the teacher looked at it and made some notes.
rizu

RE: Midterm - Composition Attempt

Postby richvh » Fri 10.19.2007 12:09 pm

もしろん≫もちろん*
先ず≫まず (I haven't seen kanji used for this in my reading.)
Richard VanHouten
ゆきの物語
richvh

RE: Midterm - Composition Attempt

Postby rizu » Sat 10.20.2007 5:41 pm

Thank you. The "moshiron" was a typo. (-.-;)
rizu

Return to 日本語の練習 (Practice Japanese)