Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Advent child got leaked!!!!

Advent child got leaked!!!!

Anything relating to Anime or Manga - what's new, what you like, etc...

Advent child got leaked!!!!

Postby AaRoN » Tue 09.13.2005 5:11 pm

Advent child has been leaked on to the internet :o
im downloading it now lol B)
I don't understand.......Why can't i fly????
AaRoN

RE: Advent child got leaked!!!!

Postby Toriyama » Tue 09.13.2005 6:51 pm

Are you getting it through a torrent or a P2P program? I can't wait for this movie to come out. I will buy it anyways and the quality of "leaked" videos can be pretty bad. lol.;)
Toriyama

Postby raevin » Tue 09.13.2005 7:05 pm

Toriyama wrote:
Are you getting it through a torrent or a P2P program? I can't wait for this movie to come out. I will buy it anyways and the quality of "leaked" videos can be pretty bad. lol.;)

I got mine off of a torrent site.

Actually, the quality of the video I have is excellent, so...
raevin

Native language: English

Postby Harisenbon » Tue 09.13.2005 7:18 pm

my friend got a pre-order for the Japanese "deluxe" edition that has the DVD, full script, the animated movie (not the CG one), Back story book, making of DVD, full score, etc etc.

30,000 yen. *edited to be correct*

The creepy part is he already found buyers in america willing to pay over 400 dollars. :/

I'm just going to watch his copy. =)
Last edited by Harisenbon on Wed 09.14.2005 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Want to learn Japanese the right way? How about for free?
Ippatsu // Japanesetesting.com
Harisenbon

Native language: (poor) English

Postby Kates » Tue 09.13.2005 10:32 pm

Woah, WAIT. 300,000 yen and he'd sell it for only 400 BUCKS?! Are my conversion skills off or is that like, 2,600 dollars short? o_o
Kates

Postby Harisenbon » Wed 09.14.2005 3:25 am

OOps.. I didn't notice the extra zero. I'm so bad with converting numbers between english and Japanese. 3万円. I'm going to edit the original now.
Harisenbon

Postby CviCvraeVtMoriar » Wed 09.14.2005 5:16 am

When are we going to hear the immodestly annoying and tired refrain from the affectedly moral that pirating is wrong and that this sort of thread shouldn't be posted here and so on and so forth.........? I am really surprised that that hasn't happened yet... hmmm.... strange.
Ni di me non pvlchrvm paterentvr, omnia bona agerem. Dixit: Cvr se deos liqvisse? Qvid se faceret? Di se fecissent foediorem qvam qvem canis ipse videre posset. Qvaeram a qvovis, vel diabolo, vt bellvs a se fiam modo ne malam vitam vivam. Dico, si aliter egissent, fvtvrvm fvisse vt bene viverem. - me
CviCvraeVtMoriar

Postby Harisenbon » Wed 09.14.2005 6:27 am

Well, I personally am against pirating, but then again, I have a steady income in which I can spend on movies as well as access to the Japanese movies I want to watch. However, as I completely understand the position of those with no income (like students) and with no means to watch movies they want to see (not living in japan), I find no issue with downloading movies.

However, wholesale blackmarket copying/etc is another story. =)
Harisenbon

Postby CviCvraeVtMoriar » Wed 09.14.2005 11:01 pm

I was just joking with that.

While I do not berate those who pirate and presume to tell them not to do so, I do not approve of it either, necessarily.

I was planning on buying Advent Children myself, as I want to encourage Square-Enix to continue to venture its future and revenue in its enterprise to make innovative and fun games. Square-Enix really needs all the help it can get after its huge losses with "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within," on which it lost millions of dollars - hence the name "Square-Enix" where it had only been "Square" prior to "FF: The Spirits Within". (I sound like a shill of Square-Enix :( )
Last edited by CviCvraeVtMoriar on Wed 09.14.2005 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ni di me non pvlchrvm paterentvr, omnia bona agerem. Dixit: Cvr se deos liqvisse? Qvid se faceret? Di se fecissent foediorem qvam qvem canis ipse videre posset. Qvaeram a qvovis, vel diabolo, vt bellvs a se fiam modo ne malam vitam vivam. Dico, si aliter egissent, fvtvrvm fvisse vt bene viverem. - me
CviCvraeVtMoriar

Postby Mariya » Sat 09.17.2005 1:07 pm

Is there any point in watching the Advent Children without having played FFVII? :( I haven't been able to play the game, but am itching to watch the movie.
Mariya

Postby AaRoN » Sat 09.17.2005 2:34 pm

Mariya wrote:
Is there any point in watching the Advent Children without having played FFVII? :( I haven't been able to play the game, but am itching to watch the movie.

yea.....but you'll have a better grasp and understanding of the character and plot if u've played the game
I don't understand.......Why can't i fly????
AaRoN

Postby Datadog » Mon 09.19.2005 9:14 pm

So when is it coming out on video over in Canada & the US? Everyone I've been talking to seems to have pirated copies of it already, and I keep saying I'll wait until it comes out on video but I'm pretty sure everyone's going to ruin it for me if it takes too long.
Don't put the baby in the bulldozer.
Datadog

Postby Spaztick » Tue 09.20.2005 11:55 am

I am an affected moral, and I'm immodestly and annoyingly telling you that pirating is wrong and that this sort of thread shouldn't be posted here, so and and so forth.........
XD At this sig.
Number of people that have: 13
SaiaiKenja
Daisuke
Kodi
dreamingxashley
redfoxer
ben
Elumi
LordDisa
Kates
AaRoN
Rezeyu
Hideiko_san
roosh
ParanoiaK3
Spaztick

Postby CviCvraeVtMoriar » Tue 09.20.2005 12:31 pm

[center][img]http://www.thejapanesepage.com/images/avatars/tsukushi2[4807].png[/img][/center]

CviCvraeVtMoriar

Postby Harisenbon » Tue 09.20.2005 6:45 pm

CCVM

爆笑!
Harisenbon

Next

Return to Anime and Manga Discussions