Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - !!!Cool Manga!!!

!!!Cool Manga!!!

Anything relating to Anime or Manga - what's new, what you like, etc...

RE: !!!Cool Manga!!!

Postby LustBaka » Thu 03.22.2007 12:12 pm

Jba wrote:
Well here is two characters of my manga i hope it works

It didnt work how do i post things here?

You upload your pics to a hosting site like photobucket.com (membership is free) and then choose the IMG url under the picture you uploaded, and then paste the IMG url in your reply and there you have it. (That's how I do it anyway)
LustBaka

Postby Kisshu » Thu 03.22.2007 3:07 pm

http://www.imageshack.us is better.. you don't need a membership
ラブラブ!!<3
My Japanese Blog: http://www.jellyfishsushi.blogspot.com
My Art: http://www.k-i-s-s-h-u.deviantart.com
Kisshu

Postby Jba » Thu 03.22.2007 4:09 pm

thanks Lustbaka and kisshu :D here it isImage
There is a beggining,the middle,the climax,then there is the end
Jba

Postby Sachi » Thu 03.22.2007 8:05 pm

I just took an anime art class today o: It. Was. Awesome. XD I learned a lot about body shapes and drawing hands, etc, plus it gave me some motivation, and the teacher is willing to mentor us online. Yahoo! (Plus, talking to other anime fans was fun ^^ There's basically none at my school).

I have Manga Studio, but I haven't used it in awhile because I lost my tablet pen D: It was hard for me to use at first because I wasn't used to using a tablet, but it's pretty cool. Once I order a new pen, I think I'm going to give another go at my manga ^^

EDIT: The third, ancient page of my manga D: Please ignore the suckishness of the art, and how disproportional she is to the background. Hopefully this is what you're looking for for a view of the program:

Last edited by Sachi on Thu 03.22.2007 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sachi

Postby Miyu-rin » Thu 03.22.2007 8:45 pm

I'm working on a manga right now! :D It's called "Hell's Angel" (Or Jigoku Tenshi) It's a very silly and stupid manga about a crazy 16 year old girl causing chaos in high school and her unfortunate friends dragged along for the ride. XD I wish I could scan it, but I don't have a scanner.. :(
Miyu-rin

Postby LustBaka » Thu 03.22.2007 8:59 pm

Jba wrote:
thanks Lustbaka and kisshu :D here it isImage

Ohh, Thats really good! :p
LustBaka

Postby LustBaka » Sat 03.24.2007 2:35 pm

Obsessed_Saru , it might take a while (maybe a few more days) to post the colored pic, im overloaded w/ work (school, etc..)
LustBaka

Postby LustBaka » Sun 03.25.2007 10:57 am

LustBaka wrote:
Haha. Thats prety good!

Oh junk i just realized i spelled pretty wrong! Ha, oh well, But I had to draw a mascot for my school newspaper (highschool- im the advertisement manager) and i used chibi style:

( I hate my school, only a few people there like anime and manga, and everyone who does is persecuted for it. The upside, however, is that everyone is impressed when they find out that I am learning Japanese1 :p)
LustBaka

Postby Sachi » Tue 03.27.2007 5:33 pm

Soso...

I haven't submitted anything on my Deviant in ages, but I figured I'd post a sketch I drew in Math class here...

"Le Danse" means "The Dance" in French (I think. I'm probably totally wrong; I wrote it impulsively after I drew the dancer...). Anyways, I like how it turned out :3 Too bad it's on lined paper, but whatever.

@LustBaka - Same with my school! Everything thinks anime/manga is really weird (but some of the people who like it publicly are a little eccentric, but they're really nice), but when word got out I was studying Japanese this year, everyone acted casually like "Oh. That's cool."

'Course, I kinda described it as a stupid hobby ^^;; I doubt anyone but a few close friends knows just how much I know or how much I enjoy it (and I'm not even sure my friends do, anyways. But now I'm totally rambling, heh!)
Sachi

Postby Carina-DK » Tue 04.10.2007 3:56 pm

I would really like to make a manga, but i can't draw :'( I have really practiced drawing manga but... well.... i'm not good... hehe.... maybe i shoukd just make the story and the personalities and then ask another one to draw? :D
Carina-DK

Postby LustBaka » Fri 04.13.2007 6:46 pm

Carina-DK wrote:
I would really like to make a manga, but i can't draw :'( I have really practiced drawing manga but... well.... i'm not good... hehe.... maybe i shoukd just make the story and the personalities and then ask another one to draw? :D

Granted im still learning how to draw really good, i could do it. But, yeah, coming up with a manga storyline takes so much work. Ive been working on my manga for almost a year. Right now, I have 4 volumes scripted out. Now I just have to get better at drawing. If you do want to draw, there is a website, that you can buy a DVD set from(and learn basic drawing for free):

http://the-structure-of-man.blogspot.com/
LustBaka

Postby yuki-san13 » Sat 04.21.2007 6:05 pm

ohhhhhhh kisshu that is awesome I can't do it that good :o (I am so jealous) :(
jackie summerton
yuki-san13

Postby faqcorner » Tue 05.01.2007 12:52 am

I'm making one, but I need to find ways to draw better....but story is still in progress stage...
faqcorner

Postby tsukinokami » Thu 05.03.2007 7:12 am

i tried to do 1.. erm.. all chibi.. very cute.. nt in jap..
~|フャイを愛し|~
tsukinokami

Postby kawaiicat » Fri 05.11.2007 2:19 pm

I make one every time me and one of my friends get in an argument so we are'nt so loud! it really is ammusing! :)
"when you love something set it free, if it comes back it's yours if it doesn't it wasn't meant to be"
kawaiicat

PreviousNext

Return to Anime and Manga Discussions