Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - BRING BACK SAILORMOON!!!!

BRING BACK SAILORMOON!!!!

Anything relating to Anime or Manga - what's new, what you like, etc...

RE: BRING BACK SAILORMOON!!!!

Postby kohana » Thu 07.06.2006 4:33 pm

Ranma wrote:Everyone:I thought this was supossed to be a petition! not a discussion about why sailor moon shouldn't be brought back....
Everyone:Sorry, I'm 12, I'm supossed to act like this!

Maybe it's just me, but this isn't the first thread here on TJP that I've seen that turns something innocent into a violent attack... >.> I never watched Sailor Moon myself; by the time I started watching anime Sailor Moon had kind of.. extinguished. ^^'' Maybe here we should abide by the "if-you-don't-have-something-good-to-say-then-please-don't-say-anything" rule... There's a lot of repetition when people start saying bad things..

To your last comment, Ranma-san... I'm 12 too (3 more weeks of it..), but I don't think there's a way 12-year-olds are supposed to act. ;)

-I promise, I don't mean anything I say in a mean or rude way!! Please excuse me if it sounds like that >.<
Last edited by kohana on Thu 07.06.2006 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kohana

Postby Ranma » Sun 07.09.2006 7:07 am

I agree with kohana.
and,I had no idea S.O.S. was so big!
and,and,I cant believe that hamtato was chosen instead of sailor moon!!!
Ranma

Native language: English

Postby Budomaru » Sun 07.09.2006 9:34 am

http://www.sailormooncenter.net/

nuff said - now please dont ever make such a thread again - i avoided reading the posts after the first 3-4 cause i didnt want to jump out of my window...

and btw, support originals - either watch it on japanese tv, or get it off japanese tv - nowhere else, its an insult to the work the original artists made :P (die dubs!) that ofcourse excludes people who dont have the connection power to get fansubs or order dvds
Last edited by Budomaru on Sun 07.09.2006 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
You know you've been hanging around a forum too long when people start quoting you and agreeing :P
Budomaru

Postby Cobra » Thu 08.10.2006 4:30 pm

man... i want it back really badly. i remember when i was sick from school i'd watch the re-runs and stuff. brings back good memories! ^^ I was so young when it was on. ^^
I am the Princess of Tennis.
And Kaidoh is my Prince.
^^
Cobra

Previous

Return to Anime and Manga Discussions