Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - So what did Azuma do before Azumanga?

So what did Azuma do before Azumanga?

Anything relating to Anime or Manga - what's new, what you like, etc...

RE: So what did Azuma do before Azumanga?

Postby kawaiicat » Thu 03.29.2007 7:11 pm

sorry stuff bothers me alot, but if I was any of those things what ones was I?
kawaiicat

Postby kawaiicat » Thu 03.29.2007 7:22 pm

who is this it anyway, or do we not speak of the one who shall not be named? ohhhh is its name Akiru? I posted on one of their threads and one of the administraters told me she got banned for "being a lying, pain in the ass" the thread was called Manga Artists I was looking through the threads one day for the first time because I like anime and I looked in that thread and was curious to how they got banned.
kawaiicat

Postby flammable hippo » Thu 03.29.2007 7:36 pm

You just pulled another Akiru stunt...triple posting. And I don't think you are it anymore. Akiru was too stupid to change its personality or at least try to hide who it was each time it got a new name.
Two muffins were baking in an oven. One turns to the other and says "sure is hot in here." The other replies "AH TALKING MUFFIN!"

二つのマフィンがオーブンで焼かれていた。片方のマフィンがもう一方のマフィンに向かって、"暑いね”と言った。すると、話しかけられたほうのマフィンは"アッ!喋るマフィンだ!”と驚いた。 :)
flammable hippo

Native language: English

Postby SirFirestorm » Thu 03.29.2007 9:16 pm

Proxy ips are relatively simple to use although I cant imagine someone having the inclination to trick forum users about their whereabouts just to make stupid posts. But as you can see above, someone else might. You guys cant tell me you dont see the resemblence, ip or not. =/
SirFirestorm

Postby kawaiicat » Fri 03.30.2007 5:52 pm

i'm sorry but I do think you are mistaking me with someone else, I only just signed up like a year ago it even says it on my profile. I'm sorry if I am annoying, but I would never try to deceive or ruin my reputation with anyone. I feel very upset now that all of you are kind of saying that i am being a pain. and the administrator was right about my location i am a verizon user and, I am from new york. in a lovely little village called New York Mills. I am sorry again for being a burdon, please forgive me. -Cyndi (Kawaiicat)
kawaiicat

Postby Rinjii » Fri 03.30.2007 7:17 pm

Now this is what you call a hijaked thread, sounds like I missed all the fun with this it, or akiru.
Rinjii

Postby kawaiicat » Fri 03.30.2007 7:58 pm

I AM NOT AKIRU, FOR THE LAST TIME! :@
kawaiicat

Postby Rinjii » Fri 03.30.2007 8:10 pm

Keep your underwear on, I never said you were :o
Rinjii

Postby Hatori » Fri 03.30.2007 11:24 pm

I think the author is the girl.... I'm gonna look on Wiki to see if there are any other books SHE has written. lol
我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。
lol
~ハトリ~
Hatori

Postby BetterSense » Fri 03.30.2007 11:43 pm

Azuma Kiyohiko, a girl? It's possible of course, I never really thought about it.
BetterSense

Postby Kisshu » Sat 03.31.2007 12:32 am

lol.... man, kawaiicat whoeveryouare..... you are annoying. duuuude. you must get some kind of sick amusement out of trying to fool people.... over... and over.... and over.......... and over..... frankly, its getting boring, na?
Last edited by Kisshu on Sat 03.31.2007 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ラブラブ!!<3
My Japanese Blog: http://www.jellyfishsushi.blogspot.com
My Art: http://www.k-i-s-s-h-u.deviantart.com
Kisshu

RE: RE: So what did Azuma do before Azumanga?

Postby Valatunda » Sat 03.31.2007 7:17 am

Kisshu wrote:
lol.... man, kawaiicat whoeveryouare..... you are annoying. duuuude. you must get some kind of sick amusement out of trying to fool people.... over... and over.... and over.......... and over..... frankly, its getting boring, na?

Not once have I seen kawaiicat fool anyone into thinking she is somebody else. Myself, there is no reason to believe that kawaiicat is anyone other than who she claims to be and it is unfortuate that somebody's thread has been thrown off topic like this just because of somebody's accusation.

If this should be discussed then please do it in this thread. It would appear that she has become agitated from this situation. Though I think only an Administrator can sort this out once and for all.

Anyway, I am just trying to help and I hope this thread can come back on topic. Though I do apologize for I am unable to answer the original poster's question.
Valatunda

Native language: 英語

Postby kawaiicat » Sun 04.01.2007 10:38 am

thank you very much, will do! so anyway back to what i was going to say about azuma was that i didn't know if she was a female or male so i used he/she, sorry for affending anyone?.
kawaiicat

Postby kawaiicat » Sun 04.01.2007 10:41 am

Kisshu wrote:

oh yah, and by the way if you even read the whole thread maybe you would know what was going on! I wrote something that reminded someone of something someone else did and we both got a little carried away! so read before you write something very offensive like that, please.
kawaiicat

Postby AJBryant » Sun 04.01.2007 11:19 am

I think the author is the girl.... I'm gonna look on Wiki to see if there are any other books SHE has written. lol

Erm, Kiyohiko is a man's name.

Tony
AJBryant
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Anime and Manga Discussions