View topic - Manga Artists
1. Constructive criticism ( tell people if there picture needs work so that means no, "that stinks!" and stuff liek that sugoi?)
2.Share all fo your ideas. Whether it be comic ideas, plots, storylines, characters, or titles, don't be affraid if you think it's dumb, SPEAK YOUR MIND!
3. No inappropriate humor. No foul lu=anguage or CRUDE jokes (you ALL no what I mean by that) and no 4-letter-words.
4.Relegious freedom. Everyone has freedom to state thier religion if it pops up, and no fights! Proper discussions about disagreements will be held if necessary if you would like to inform me that some one has said something that offends you. I'm not "telling" you to, but I strongly suggest you think about how God has given us the ability to think about and to DRAW.
P.S. I neeed 2 good artists (be truthful) to help me as co-workers for mainly helping newbies out or people who just need help. You'll just be liike advisers. B)
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Fri 12.08.2006 10:01 pm
You know, in the Somethingawful forums, people who are bad posters can get put on probation and aren't allowed to post for a given period of time. Maybe we should consider that here.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5313
- Joined: Sun 10.09.2005 11:29 am
- Location: Indiana
- Native language: English
- Gender: Male
I guessed a "she" because of the color of the font and the "this is the sweetest thread on the website", and the apparent prudishness.
But a similar-threads-spawning machine sounds plausible as well.
- Posts: 2302
- Joined: Sun 09.25.2005 9:00 pm
- Location: South America
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests