Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Gilgimesh

Gilgimesh

Anything relating to Anime or Manga - what's new, what you like, etc...

Gilgimesh

Postby CrazzyWarrior » Sat 02.10.2007 3:13 am

Ok last simester at college we have an anime club. we watched the series Gilgimesh. Can someone please explain what this was all about? We watched it and no one really has any idea what was going on or what it was all about. So if you have seen it and/or can explain it please let me know.
私の名前はセスです。
Watashi no namae ha seth desu.
[英訳] The ko (accumulated wisdom) of an old man is more precious than the ko (shell) of a tortoise.
「甲」と「劫」が同音であるところからできたことわざ。「劫」は極めて長い時間のことをいう。年長者の経験は尊ぶべきである。
CrazzyWarrior

RE: Gilgimesh

Postby Machina Maw » Sat 02.10.2007 3:22 am

Why not google it? :/

On second thoughts, why do you not know what it's about if you watched it? Were you not paying attention or was it just hard to understand?
Machina Maw

Postby zengargoyle » Sat 02.10.2007 3:55 am

you would have to spell it correctly before going to google.... Semester... Gilgamesh....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgamesh_%28anime%29
zengargoyle

Postby CrazzyWarrior » Sat 02.10.2007 12:41 pm

ok, sorry for typos. And to me and the rest of the club it was hard to understand. one guy described it is "this is the world...big reset button....reset" but while I watched every episode(exept for part of one but part of one ep out of 26 shouldent bring everything together, IMO) and I tried to look for info on it before but couldent find anything abou it, IE what it was about, i found info on the anime, IE title, character names, num of eps ect but nothing telling me what it was about.
私の名前はセスです。
Watashi no namae ha seth desu.
[英訳] The ko (accumulated wisdom) of an old man is more precious than the ko (shell) of a tortoise.
「甲」と「劫」が同音であるところからできたことわざ。「劫」は極めて長い時間のことをいう。年長者の経験は尊ぶべきである。
CrazzyWarrior

Return to Anime and Manga Discussions