Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Bad Guys

Bad Guys

Anything relating to Anime or Manga - what's new, what you like, etc...

Bad Guys

Postby Mariya » Fri 07.22.2005 12:17 pm

Just wondering, out of all the bad guys in any Anime, which do you think is the most:

- Hottest
- Sadistic
- Weirdest
- Realistic
- Funniest
- Crappest
- Cool

I would say what my opinions are, but I wouldn't be able to pick for most (especially hottest ;)). Maybe for sadistic would be Muraki (Yami no Matsuei), nobody beats him lol.
Mariya

RE: Bad Guys

Postby namiko » Fri 07.22.2005 12:34 pm

funny thing is, naraku from inuyasha was in my dream last night. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird insnt it?
kawaii ne?
namiko

Postby Datadog » Sat 07.23.2005 1:02 pm

I liked Pierrot Le Fou from that one episode of Cowboy Bebop. He was like what would happen if the Joker and the Penguin had a baby, and their kid grew up to have a baby with the Terminator.
Don't put the baby in the bulldozer.
Datadog

Postby MenomaMinx » Sun 07.24.2005 2:18 am

The lead gangster from "kite uncensored" {I find him attractive the same way I find the inmates of HBO's OZ hot -- even though I would run the other way if I saw them in real life ;-)- Hottest

the shopkeeper from "pet shop of horrors"- Sadistic

Susannah-o from "blue seed" - Weirdest {if all babies were this dangerous, lingerie stores would go out of business ;-)

the fat chick from " perfect blue"- Realistic

the girl from "Excel saga" - Funniest {makes perfect sense if you're "dinner" ;-)

the alien from "aargent ssoma" {or however it is spelled -- see the first few episodes on adult swim on demand right now to understand} - Crappest

Sesshoumaru from "Inuyasha" - Cool
Last edited by MenomaMinx on Sun 07.24.2005 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Click below daily or a bunch of starving people will come to your house to eat you!(Either way, problem solved :-)
http://www.quickdonations.com/ http://www.donationjunction.com
MenomaMinx

Return to Anime and Manga Discussions