Post questions and answers about living or visiting Japan or the culture
- Posts: 1168
- Joined: Sat 08.01.2009 2:11 pm
- Native language: Japanese
- Location: Tokyo
- Posts: 2964
- Joined: Tue 06.14.2005 3:24 am
- Native language: (poor) English
- Location: Gifu, Japan
NileCat: Now you've gone and made me hungry...
Interestingly enough, I had マツタケ茶漬け yesterday for dinner. (It was the instant kind, so it had one 3mm piece of マツタケ in it) Still good though!
- Posts: 3103
- Joined: Sun 10.09.2005 1:12 am
- Native language: 英語
You reminded me that at least one of the Egyptian mummification processes involved stuffing salt inside and packing it around a body.