Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Complex sentences....

Complex sentences....

Post questions and answers about living or visiting Japan or the culture

Complex sentences....

Postby aoisatomi » Mon 05.01.2006 8:04 pm

I've been learning Japanese now for about 4 years. Demo, watashi wa dokugakusei dakara... (self-taught) I don't have access to learning "higher up" Japanese.

I wanted to know if anyone on TJP who is very proficient or fluent (like Coco-san ^^) would be willing to help me learn how to read and write more complex sentences. For example, so I can better read some of the Japanese books I have.

I'm no beginner at learning Japanese, but ...let's face it....I think I'd sink in a 一年小学校 class....:@

If anybody would be willing, the idea I would have in mind is via PMs and sending me sentences, paragraphs, etc. to have me read, translate, etc. Or maybe sentences/paragraphs as examples with some explanations. Something to that effect.

If anybody has any comments, questions, advice, different ideas, or what not...please post here. ^^ If you would like to help with "Satomi's Complex Problem", please feel free to PM me.

Minna-sama doumo arigatou gozaimashita ne. ^^
aoisatomi

RE: Complex sentences....

Postby PandanoTake » Mon 05.01.2006 8:12 pm

It would be nice if I could practice that way as well. I don't mean to stand in your light aoisatomi-san, but if someone wouldn't mind, I'd like to hone my skills in this way as well. Of course, let's resolve this for aoisatomi-san first, ne? I may be able to help you, Aoisatomi-san, because I've been studying longer, but I can't guarantee because the amount of time doesn't mean I know more or less in certain areas.
エド より
PandanoTake

RE: Complex sentences....

Postby Schattenjedi » Mon 05.01.2006 8:49 pm

Try talking to some Japanese on MSN who want to learn English. You can help each other out and get some excellent practice.
Schattenjedi

Return to Culture and Info about living in Japan