Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - 納税者の義務と権利

納税者の義務と権利

Post questions and answers about living or visiting Japan or the culture

納税者の義務と権利

Postby coco » Fri 09.08.2006 3:54 am

このスレッドから独立させましたので悪しからずご了承ください。
Oyaji wrote:
cocoさん -- 皇室維持費の話を別にして ;) 税金を収まる義務にはその税金の使い方に対して意見を言う権利(義務とも言えるでしょう)も付いて来ると思いませんか。私も「障害者自立支援法」による障害者への助成金の節減、また教育費の節減による保護者の負担の増加などにすごい不満を感じます。できれば税金を使って子どもや障害者のためにより優しい社会を作ってほしいという意見を持っていますが、外国人だからそれを言うべきではないと思われるのですか。

Mikeさんの言っていることを賛成している訳ではないですが、日本人であろうが外国人であろうがその意見を言う権利を尊重すべきだと思います。いかがでしょうか。

税制に対する意見を言う権利は尊重されるべきだと思います。---というと、いかにも訳語的ですが、税制に対しての意見というよりも、国の制度をよりよくするためのすべての提言は、納税者であろうがなかろうが(たとえ納税義務のない学生であっても) どんどんすべきです(それが受け入れられるかどうかは、また別の話)。

これは「納税者として」というのとはまた違った視点です。
「税金を納めているんだから、発言が尊重されるべき」という考え方になりますか?
coco

Native language: 日本語(Japanese)

RE: 納税者の義務と権利

Postby Mike Cash » Fri 09.08.2006 11:11 am

You know what...I get the idea you just don't like gaijins complaining about the royals.

I'm sure that somewhere in Japan there must be at least one Japanese who feels about the royals as I do. The trouble is, they're generally too deathly afraid of the ultranationalist emperor-worshipping nutjobs to say anything.
Mike Cash

Native language: English

Postby two_heads_talking » Fri 09.08.2006 2:26 pm

either that, or you, MIKE CASH, just don't want to let go.. I mean come on man.. :(
two_heads_talking

Postby paul_b » Fri 09.08.2006 2:32 pm

two_heads_talking wrote:
either that, or you, MIKE CASH, just don't want to let go.. I mean come on man.. :(

Congratulations on freshening up a thread reply Mike made before he agreed to drop the discussion in the other thread. If you're not careful the "not wanting to let go" label is liable to get stuck to your forehead.
paul_b

Postby billy-jay » Fri 09.08.2006 4:16 pm

You know, Paul, you're one of the most helpful people on here. Now you're also branching out into voice of reason & peacemaker duty?

You rock.
billy-jay

Postby two_heads_talking » Fri 09.08.2006 7:00 pm

i am sorry that i refreshed a thread 3 hours after it happened when i came into work.. (of course next time you can just im me that i am sure i can just edit my post) or better yet.. if you feel that my post was so obtrusive.. pm me saying that you are going to remove and then do so.. how's that for dropping? does that suit you?
two_heads_talking

Postby paul_b » Fri 09.08.2006 7:09 pm

I suppose next we'll have a post from Billy-jay saying he's sorry he refreshed the thread an hour and three quarters after I posted, another one from you saying you're sorry you refreshed the thread 2 and 3/4 hours after he posted.
paul_b

Postby hyperconjugated » Fri 09.08.2006 10:31 pm

Irgendwann fällt jede Mauer
hyperconjugated

Native language: Finnish

Postby Mike Cash » Sat 09.09.2006 12:25 am

two_heads_talking wrote:

I understand that you are now aware of the time element involved here, but I thought I would just affirm for you that you are correct in thinking it is not in my nature to just let it go. But being as the clear and obvious focus of this particular site is language learning I am willing to cooperate in being kept on a much shorter leash than I would find comfortable elsewhere.
Mike Cash

Return to Culture and Info about living in Japan