Goth?

Post questions and answers about living or visiting Japan or the culture
User avatar
two_heads_talking
Posts: 4137
Joined: Thu 04.06.2006 11:03 am
Native language: English

RE: Goth?

Post by two_heads_talking » Thu 12.07.2006 2:42 pm

spin13 wrote:

Unfortunately, the Japanese seem to be getting kind of sick of that.

Sincerely,
-Eric
That isn't unique to the Japanese at all.


On another note, laughing at stupid people is only funny when one realizes that they are really no different than we are.. just as stupid and just as funny at the same time.. For, you see, the only stupid people are the ones sitting there laughing at others because they think those others are stupid.

User avatar
Dehitay
Posts: 1011
Joined: Fri 09.08.2006 8:36 pm
Native language: English
Gender: Male
Location: San Antonio, Texas, USA

RE: Goth?

Post by Dehitay » Thu 12.07.2006 3:56 pm

LMAO, loligoths
If you hug them, do they kill you?
www.bananamonkeyninja.com
The only webcomic endorsed by Banana Monkey Ninja

User avatar
two_heads_talking
Posts: 4137
Joined: Thu 04.06.2006 11:03 am
Native language: English

RE: Goth?

Post by two_heads_talking » Thu 12.07.2006 5:07 pm

don't know dehitay, no one has survived a hug yet..

spin13
Posts: 481
Joined: Wed 04.06.2005 9:38 pm
Native language: English

RE: Goth?

Post by spin13 » Thu 12.07.2006 8:47 pm

two_heads_talking wrote:
On another note, laughing at stupid people is only funny when one realizes that they are really no different than we are.. just as stupid and just as funny at the same time.. For, you see, the only stupid people are the ones sitting there laughing at others because they think those others are stupid.
That is quite possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

Yours,
-Eric

ebonyvampiria
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed 04.19.2006 9:44 am

RE: Goth?

Post by ebonyvampiria » Thu 12.07.2006 9:38 pm

there is not just one type of gothic lolita, there are a few different versions but don't worry I won't bore you with the details just yet...

User avatar
two_heads_talking
Posts: 4137
Joined: Thu 04.06.2006 11:03 am
Native language: English

RE: Goth?

Post by two_heads_talking » Fri 12.08.2006 10:26 am

spin13 wrote:


That is quite possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

Yours,
-Eric
funny that, cause I don't remember saying anything.. Are you sure you didn't mean "quite possibly the stupidest thing I have ever seen/read?

are you laughing? cause I am laughing right now..

(we call that self depricating humor...)
Last edited by two_heads_talking on Fri 12.08.2006 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

spin13
Posts: 481
Joined: Wed 04.06.2005 9:38 pm
Native language: English

RE: Goth?

Post by spin13 » Sat 12.09.2006 12:34 am

two_heads_talking wrote:
spin13 wrote:


That is quite possibly the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

Yours,
-Eric
funny that, cause I don't remember saying anything.. Are you sure you didn't mean "quite possibly the stupidest thing I have ever seen/read?
I read it out loud.
two_heads_talking wrote:
are you laughing? cause I am laughing right now..

(we call that self depricating humor...)
I've been laughing the whole time. But sometimes I wonder if I spend more time with my tongue in cheek or my foot in mouth.

Until next time,
-Eric

Post Reply