Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Moving to Japan...

Moving to Japan...

Post questions and answers about living or visiting Japan or the culture

RE: Moving to Japan...

Postby spin13 » Tue 06.26.2007 1:03 am

SenescenceReign wrote:
spin13 wrote:
Don't judge a person if you don't actually know them.

What magical non-judgemental world do you live in? This is the internet! All we do is judge!

The subsumed quote should be attributed to the OP, Shaelmone, not myself. I judge people all the time, occasionally finding great amusement in doing so.

To actually respond to the comment, I would like the OP to reread my previous post. Perhaps while doing so you will see that I was not, in fact, addressing you at all.

-Eric
You're probably not as smart as you think.
Unskilled and Unaware
spin13

Native language: English

Postby Shaelmone » Tue 06.26.2007 1:03 pm

SenescenceReign wrote:
spin13 wrote:

What magical non-judgemental world do you live in? This is the internet! All we do is judge!

ROFL good point :D Thanks for bringing me back down to earth. yeah sorry about that comment... regret that now, i thought people were thinking low of me. And it's typical of me to actually care what people think of me lol.
Shaelmone

Postby Shaelmone » Tue 06.26.2007 1:11 pm

spin13 wrote:
SenescenceReign wrote:
spin13 wrote:

The subsumed quote should be attributed to the OP, Shaelmone, not myself. I judge people all the time, occasionally finding great amusement in doing so.

To actually respond to the comment, I would like the OP to reread my previous post. Perhaps while doing so you will see that I was not, in fact, addressing you at all.

-Eric

Sorry mate i wasn't making my post clear enough to address the actually person that was suggesting me to do illeagal things lol.... we all make mistakes right? I'm not used to using internet forums.

Your a nice person i'm sure you'll forgive me....please lol :)
Shaelmone

Postby Hatori » Tue 06.26.2007 3:54 pm

Well, I think you'd need a good education to get a decent job. Education is HUUUUGE in Japan and it'll get you somewhere.

I'm glad that you're 20 and you're setting realistic goals for yourself. I hate it when people younger than your age keep on saying they'll go to Japan real quickly and save and study until their brains melt. I'm somewhat being a hypocrite but I was like this when I was ten-twelve years old. :P

Now I'm older and I know this will be a lot harder to achieve. :o :D :@
我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。
lol
~ハトリ~
Hatori

Postby SenescenceReign » Tue 06.26.2007 3:55 pm

spin13 wrote:

I apologize! I have to admit that 90% of my messages come between phone calls at work so the occasional slip up will occur! And I'm glad you admit your judgemental nature. If only everyone would follow that example.
/relurk
SenescenceReign

Postby sei » Tue 06.26.2007 5:27 pm

I hate it when people younger than your age keep on saying they'll go to Japan real quickly and save and study until their brains melt.

So it is ok for people older than her/he to keep saying that? Because I have seen plenty.

And I have a feeling you are generalizing, saying that every person younger than 20 thinks that way. But I am going to assume that you are not, because that is definitely not true...
Questions? Feel free to ask. :)
sei

Native language: Portuguese

Postby two_heads_talking » Wed 06.27.2007 9:58 am

you know what they say about assumptions right? ass... u... me.. get it? got it? good....
two_heads_talking

Postby sei » Wed 06.27.2007 12:12 pm

two_heads_talking wrote:
you know what they say about assumptions right? ass... u... me.. get it? got it? good....

Not good, because I did not get it.

But anyway, I have been taught not to make assumptions many, many times. Hasn't stopped me yet though. It is part of me. Nothing you, or anyone else, can do about it. :) Except one single person... But that's another story. Ha ha.
Questions? Feel free to ask. :)
sei

Native language: Portuguese

Previous

Return to Culture and Info about living in Japan