Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Japanese population "problem"

Japanese population "problem"

Post questions and answers about living or visiting Japan or the culture

RE: Japanese population "problem"

Postby jinksys » Tue 08.21.2007 10:38 pm

Duelley49 wrote:
I keep hearing that the Japanese people are in danger of dying out due to low population growth. Eventually it is supposed to become a poor nation from lack of workers. It should be noted that I've heard this solely from American studies and Fox news. Is there any truth to it.

Those studies are wrong. It's obvious that the Japanese will be forced into the seas. Darwinian evolution will take its course when the Japanese sprout flippers and live amongst the dolphins. The japanese, or "Flapanese" as they are now called, built cybernetic dolphins that rebel against their masters in a bloody twenty year war. Many are lost.
Hello? Internets?
jinksys

RE: Japanese population "problem"

Postby two_heads_talking » Wed 08.22.2007 10:33 am

jinksys wrote:
Duelley49 wrote:
I keep hearing that the Japanese people are in danger of dying out due to low population growth. Eventually it is supposed to become a poor nation from lack of workers. It should be noted that I've heard this solely from American studies and Fox news. Is there any truth to it.

Those studies are wrong. It's obvious that the Japanese will be forced into the seas. Darwinian evolution will take its course when the Japanese sprout flippers and live amongst the dolphins. The japanese, or "Flapanese" as they are now called, built cybernetic dolphins that rebel against their masters in a bloody twenty year war. Many are lost.

the OP is no longer here, your attempts at humor are falling on deaf ears. dead horse, keep floggin it.
two_heads_talking

Native language: English

Previous

Return to Culture and Info about living in Japan