View topic - Skateboarding
1) Have decent proficiency in Japanese, enough to get around/talk/read/write.
2) Visit Japan for a week or so one summer.
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Tue 06.21.2005 10:35 pm
The rotunda at my town's train station has the following graffitti in gigantic black letters spray-painted across it:
SKATE OR DIE!
Does that answer your question? :p
- Posts: 775
- Joined: Fri 02.18.2005 3:30 am
- Location: Osaka
- Native language: English
- Gender: Male
X-sports are very well known (I like them also, as long as I'm just watching)
That is what sa said.
- Posts: 232
- Joined: Sat 03.05.2005 6:22 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests