Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Japanese for Everyone New Edition

Japanese for Everyone New Edition

Have a textbook or grammar book that you find particularly helpful? What about a learning tip to share with others?

Japanese for Everyone New Edition

Postby sei » Sun 03.30.2008 4:37 pm

I gave some thought as to whether I should post about this or not, but finally decided someone might find it interesting.

I just found out through Amazon.com, that the textbook "Japanese for Everyone" (not "Minna No Nihongo") is being re-edited(?).

Most interesting thing to wait for I think, will be to see if they will also make new prints of the tapes.

Relevant link here.

Apparently, it should come out in June or so.

I noticed Clay doesn't have the book in his store anymore, so maybe this information is already known.

In any case, hope it's helpful to anyone since it's said to be such a good book.
Questions? Feel free to ask. :)
sei

Native language: Portuguese

Re: Japanese for Everyone New Edition

Postby clayb » Sun 03.30.2008 9:08 pm

Yes, it has been out of print and I had heard they were working on a new edition. :wink:
clayb
Site Admin

Postby sei » Mon 03.31.2008 1:00 pm

Do you know anything about the workbook and kanji book Clay? From the old edition, these were only available in Japan and were hard to find, but since they are making a new edition, maybe the Workbook and Kanji book will come out as well?
Questions? Feel free to ask. :)
sei

Native language: Portuguese

Postby Miaow » Fri 05.16.2008 12:57 am

I have the old edition, but you can order the Workbook and Kanji book from Japanese bookstores that do special order. Here are the ISBN numbers:

JfE Workbook: ISBN4-05-151695-4
JfE Kanji Book: ISBN4-05-151696-2

They were both around $30 before shipping from Japan. I forget what shipping was, though. It wasn't bad.

I like the exercises, and there are a lot of them. I think this series is well worth the money. :)
= ^. .^ =
~Miaow~
にゃあにゃあ
Miaow

Return to Learning Materials Reviews & Language Learning tips