Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - list of 100 or so sentance endings... where did i put it?

list of 100 or so sentance endings... where did i put it?

Have a textbook or grammar book that you find particularly helpful? What about a learning tip to share with others?

list of 100 or so sentance endings... where did i put it?

Postby chopficaro » Sun 02.14.2010 3:47 pm

hajimemashite
allard patrick desu
kana to kanji yominai, dou demo ii

OMG so frustrating. i stopped my nihongo studys for a year or so and now im picking it up again. i had the PERFECT tool. it was a list of about 100 ways to end a sentence in romaji and its English translation, its where i left off

i need this list so bad and i cant find it, its exactly what i need right now
see, i like to watch anime, and try to listen and practice my nihongo at the same time
its why i started studying, because i knew it would be a skill that i could keep refined with one of my hobbies
in order to properly listen to the anime and expand my vocabulary with it, i need to memorize that list
ive scowered google with no luck. can anyone here please help? i would be forever grateful
chopficaro

Native language: english

Re: list of 100 or so sentance endings... where did i put it?

Postby leonl » Sun 02.14.2010 7:17 pm

chopficaro wrote:hajimemashite
allard patrick desu
kana to kanji yominai, dou demo ii

OMG so frustrating. i stopped my nihongo studys for a year or so and now im picking it up again. i had the PERFECT tool. it was a list of about 100 ways to end a sentence in romaji and its English translation, its where i left off

i need this list so bad and i cant find it, its exactly what i need right now
see, i like to watch anime, and try to listen and practice my nihongo at the same time
its why i started studying, because i knew it would be a skill that i could keep refined with one of my hobbies
in order to properly listen to the anime and expand my vocabulary with it, i need to memorize that list
ive scowered google with no luck. can anyone here please help? i would be forever grateful

TJP e yookoso. I can't help with the list as I've never heard of this specific one, but in my personal opinion I've seen a few of these list before and they are riddled with errors my advice is to stay away. Tae kim's site is perfect for learn grammar Tae Kim's Site. The links at the top of the page under learn, should help you with kana.

One correction though
kana to kanji yominai

I assume you are trying to say I can't read kanji and kana, However what you have actually said is I don't read kanji and kana. In order to say I can't do something, as in you lack the ability you need to use the potential form. The potential form of yomu is yomeru, so the negative is yomenai.

Also as far as I know yominai doesn't exit, the negative of yomu is, yomanai, not yominai. Once again welcome and good luck with you studies

Edit:TJP 100 grammar points You might also find this link to be helpful too.
How sweet life would be if korean in origin were playstation, anime and Wii
http://lang-8.com/92836
leonl

Native language: 英語

Return to Learning Materials Reviews & Language Learning tips