View topic - Tips on learning kanji readings ???
- Posts: 208
- Joined: Fri 11.21.2008 2:21 am
- Native language: English
You probably have to learn the words to learn the reading for that word.
And that's also why I study like that.
"The Kodansha Kanji Learner's Dictionary" is a great kanji dictionary where you can see many words for each kanji and much more.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat 03.07.2009 5:50 am
- Native language: Swedish; English
- Posts: 3402
- Joined: Sat 04.19.2008 10:09 pm
- Location: Hyogo, Japan
- Skype chat: yes_becki
- Native language: U.S. English, 米語
- Gender: Female
Some people don't like RTK2, but I found it useful. I don't have trouble with on-readings anymore.
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Tue 06.05.2007 1:41 am
If you're interested in it, here it is.
Ippatsu // Japanesetesting.com
- Posts: 2964
- Joined: Tue 06.14.2005 3:24 am
- Location: Gifu, Japan
- Native language: (poor) English
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests