View topic - Study methods
I like studying japanese and while i like the method that I use, I was curious about what are the methods my fellow TJPers study in.
Things like new vocab, retaining words, listening comprehension, reading comp, Time dedicated to study, writing, etc.
Just really looking to see what others do and perhaps modify or just change up some of my studying ways.
Thanks in advance
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Fri 03.23.2007 2:13 pm
I go to a Japanese class but I supplement my studies with the following:
1. listening to Japanese podcasts
2. I study kanji using Anki (Android) and Kanjibox (IOS)
3. I used to post regularly on lang-8 to practice grammar by writing my own sentences but I've since stopped now because I am very busy with work.
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Fri 04.05.2013 8:59 am
- Native language: English
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests