Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Share Something Japanese

Share Something Japanese

Have a textbook or grammar book that you find particularly helpful? What about a learning tip to share with others?

Share Something Japanese

Postby adam » Thu 12.27.2012 1:35 pm

I'm a long time user and fan of The Japanese Page (since around 2006?) In my attempt to give back to the Japanese learning community, recently I've been working with other people (who also use this site) in creating a new Japanese social networking website with the goal of making it much easier to find and share anything Japanese on the internet.

Brief intro: Nayugen (http://www.nayugen.com) is a place where Japanese language learners, Japanese culture lovers, or just anyone who has any interest in anything Japanese goes to experience this Japanese world together. User built and shared, it is a community where there is ”Japanese for all, and all for Japanese.”

I hope some people will check it out, as a great community is already developing. It's small, but I think the potential for the help that it may provide is endless.

Someone might want to be the first person to add a submission entry for "The Japanese Page," as this is a great site that more people should know about.

よろしくお願いします!
adam

Return to Learning Materials Reviews & Language Learning tips