Have a textbook or grammar book that you find particularly helpful? What about a learning tip to share with others?
Last edited by spank on Wed 04.12.2006 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Wed 11.30.2005 6:36 am
Cool site, Thanks.:p
1) Have decent proficiency in Japanese, enough to get around/talk/read/write.
2) Visit Japan for a week or so one summer.
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Wed 06.22.2005 3:35 am
yo, That's the guy who's muscles blew up..
- Posts: 1528
- Joined: Thu 05.05.2005 12:04 am
Return to Learning Materials Reviews & Language Learning tips
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests