Have a textbook or grammar book that you find particularly helpful? What about a learning tip to share with others?
Last edited by spank
on Wed 04.12.2006 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Wed 11.30.2005 1:36 am
Cool site, Thanks.:p
1) Have decent proficiency in Japanese, enough to get around/talk/read/write.
2) Visit Japan for a week or so one summer.
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Tue 06.21.2005 10:35 pm
yo, That's the guy who's muscles blew up..
- Posts: 1528
- Joined: Wed 05.04.2005 7:04 pm
Return to Learning Materials Reviews & Language Learning tips
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests