Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Japanese Learning Tools

Japanese Learning Tools

Have a textbook or grammar book that you find particularly helpful? What about a learning tip to share with others?

Japanese Learning Tools

Postby Dimitree » Tue 07.25.2006 5:49 am

Hello guys :)
Here i will post my home made tools as i learn japanese :)
I hope you will find them useful :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my HIRAGANA learning tool :) just made it lol ;) pre-alpha release ;)
I will release other tools as i reach the different level of learning the language:)
Have fun ;)

http://candle.sytes.net/japan/hiragana/

Url changed :) i was hacked and needed some time to racover :/
Last edited by Dimitree on Mon 07.31.2006 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dimitree
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon 07.24.2006 7:57 pm

RE: Japanese Learning Tools

Postby ComradeJoe » Tue 07.25.2006 5:58 am

Hey, that's pretty cool, but it could use some sort of indicator to tell the user whether he answered correctly or not.
User avatar
ComradeJoe
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon 07.10.2006 5:24 pm

RE: Japanese Learning Tools

Postby Dimitree » Tue 07.25.2006 6:05 am

There is an indicator :P
After you press Enter or Check a txt displays saying Wrong this is ' ' or Correct ! :D
Its in black for the moment :/
I don't have time to change it :P gtg work :P :)
I forgot to mention that it's an Alpha release lol ;)
Dimitree
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon 07.24.2006 7:57 pm

RE: Japanese Learning Tools

Postby ComradeJoe » Tue 07.25.2006 6:08 am

Opps, kept pressing next. My bad.
Last edited by ComradeJoe on Tue 07.25.2006 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ComradeJoe
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon 07.10.2006 5:24 pm

RE: Japanese Learning Tools

Postby KINGZ » Tue 07.25.2006 8:30 am

Dimitree wrote:
Hello guys :)
Here i will post my home made tools as i learn japanese :)
I hope you will find them useful :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my HIRAGANA learning tool :) just made it lol ;) pre-alpha release ;)
I will release other tools as i reach the different level of learning the language:)
Have fun ;)

http://195.138.149.91/japan/hiragana/


Sweet, nice works. Its Personaly not for me due to I stayed away from Ramji to start. only learned Ramji for keyboard entry. I think the Added sound files would be a great help, IE please see attached link sound files

Im sure alot of ppl here will find it very helpful. ;)
User avatar
KINGZ
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu 06.22.2006 8:37 am

RE: Japanese Learning Tools

Postby paul_b » Tue 07.25.2006 9:18 am

KINGZ wrote:
Sweet, nice works. Its Personaly not for me due to I stayed away from Ramji to start. only learned Ramji for keyboard entry.

That's a new variation on me.
User avatar
paul_b
 
Posts: 3210
Joined: Thu 06.01.2006 9:35 am

RE: Japanese Learning Tools

Postby KINGZ » Tue 07.25.2006 9:31 am

Yea, it’s really a new :) form of romaji. lol
User avatar
KINGZ
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu 06.22.2006 8:37 am

RE: Japanese Learning Tools

Postby AJBryant » Tue 07.25.2006 10:38 am

At least there's no "N" in "ramji" ...


Tony
User avatar
AJBryant
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5313
Joined: Sun 10.09.2005 11:29 am
Location: Indiana
Native language: English
Gender: Male

RE: Japanese Learning Tools

Postby clay » Tue 07.25.2006 10:51 am

AJBryant wrote:
At least there's no "N" in "ramji" ...

Tony


Yeah, it's like water under the bridge. Hmmm, in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, the symbol showing ripples of water was the sound 'n.'

Could it be Ramses the second (Ramji) is telling us something from beyond the grave?
User avatar
clay
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Fri 01.21.2005 9:39 am
Location: Florida

RE: Japanese Learning Tools

Postby AJBryant » Tue 07.25.2006 1:23 pm

LOL!

Good catch! :)


Tony
User avatar
AJBryant
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5313
Joined: Sun 10.09.2005 11:29 am
Location: Indiana
Native language: English
Gender: Male

RE: Japanese Learning Tools

Postby KINGZ » Tue 07.25.2006 1:32 pm

LoL it’s nice to see everyone having fun with my typo (yea right typo), Now I’m going to put my head in the ground and hide like nothing happened. :D
User avatar
KINGZ
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu 06.22.2006 8:37 am

RE: Japanese Learning Tools

Postby clay » Tue 07.25.2006 1:34 pm

Sorry Kingz...

You can lift your head up high. We all make miztakes. :D
User avatar
clay
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Fri 01.21.2005 9:39 am
Location: Florida

RE: Japanese Learning Tools

Postby Dimitree » Tue 07.25.2006 3:05 pm

KINGZ wrote:
Dimitree wrote:
Hello guys :)
Here i will post my home made tools as i learn japanese :)
I hope you will find them useful :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my HIRAGANA learning tool :) just made it lol ;) pre-alpha release ;)
I will release other tools as i reach the different level of learning the language:)
Have fun ;)

http://195.138.149.91/japan/hiragana/


Sweet, nice works. Its Personaly not for me due to I stayed away from Ramji to start. only learned Ramji for keyboard entry. I think the Added sound files would be a great help, IE please see attached link sound files

Im sure alot of ppl here will find it very helpful. ;)


Cool :D thanks :) i'll add them right in ^_^
Dimitree
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon 07.24.2006 7:57 pm

RE: Japanese Learning Tools

Postby crowfeather » Tue 07.25.2006 4:58 pm

Thanks for the hiragana game!! I think I found one small error.
て says it is " to" instead of " te" . Was it my computer or is it in the system that way?


Do you plan to create one for Katakana?
Thanks again,
Barbara
Last edited by crowfeather on Tue 07.25.2006 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crowfeather
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu 02.16.2006 12:17 pm

RE: Japanese Learning Tools

Postby kanadajin » Tue 07.25.2006 5:08 pm

Great work Dimitree, maybe you could make it so you can choose what Hiragana to study..
User avatar
kanadajin
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Wed 05.04.2005 7:04 pm

Next

Return to Learning Materials Reviews & Language Learning tips

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests