View topic - Pen, pencil or Paintbrush
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue 08.01.2006 8:25 pm
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Sun 10.09.2005 5:38 am
Fountain pens are very conducive to Japanese text.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5313
- Joined: Sun 10.09.2005 11:29 am
- Location: Indiana
- Native language: English
- Gender: Male
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Mon 07.17.2006 12:27 pm
A couple of times a year they dust off the calligraphy sets to practice writing with a brush. They come home covered in black ink.
- Posts: 1334
- Joined: Sun 04.30.2006 9:57 pm
- Posts: 383
- Joined: Mon 02.13.2006 6:37 pm
i'm also particularly fond of the old school Flair Felt Tip pen. the tip is just big enough and small enough, and just soft enough and just pointed enough to get a decent approximation of a brush.
- Posts: 1200
- Joined: Sun 05.29.2005 10:16 pm
kanadajin wrote:But I do notice that if you write with a pencil, a sharp one works a lot better.
Lol no kidding, A Sharp pencil works better with everything.. From Writing to hurting someone
Especially when hurting someone!
- Posts: 530
- Joined: Thu 01.05.2006 11:34 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests