Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - learning Japanese basics

learning Japanese basics

Have a textbook or grammar book that you find particularly helpful? What about a learning tip to share with others?

learning Japanese basics

Postby heiwa » Wed 08.09.2006 1:15 am

Konnichiwa. My site might be helpful for you to learn Japanese from basics. please visit http://clix.to/gumi . I hope you enjoy learning of Japanese with my site. Of course, it will be nice to hear from you. bye:p
doumo arigatou gozaimasu.
heiwa

Native language: Japanese

RE: learning Japanese basics

Postby Hatori » Wed 08.09.2006 1:21 am

this is pretty cool! i like this website! i'll look more deeply into it later. :D it's a good thing for starters, i think!
我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。
lol
~ハトリ~
Hatori

Native language: English

Postby KNH » Wed 08.09.2006 9:32 am

Cool site. It's definitely worth a glance for beginners.
KNH

Postby kanadajin » Wed 08.09.2006 10:03 am

Looks useful.. I'll look at it more later today
kanadajin

RE: Thank you

Postby Krovlar » Fri 09.01.2006 1:42 pm

Thanks a lot. I have been checking the site out, and it is exactly what I was hoping for. It's got grammar in easy to understand language (I have an exceptionally hard time learning grammar in any language) and it uses Kana, as well as showing you the Kanji every now and then, and providing the kana equivelent to the Kanji, so I'm not just looking at a new Kanji with no idea how to say it. Thanks a lot, I've gone through lesson one, and I'm going to start on lesson two once I am sure I have the first lesson cemented. I haven't listened to the audio cuts yet, as I'm at work right now, but I will listen to them when I get home. Again, thanks a lot.
Krovlar

Postby magma » Fri 09.01.2006 2:53 pm

Megumi-sensei is offering a sort of Japanese correspondance course through email. I'm currently enrolled, and the price is very resonable, considering the amount of content offered. You'd probably pay twice as much for a book with audio that covered as much, and then you still wouldn't have a teacher to make corrections and answer questions.

The only downside is that Megumi-sensei isn't a native English speaker, and so sometimes his explanations aren't as clear as they could be. But with this page to help supplement your learning, I think you'll find his lessons very helpful.
magma

Native language: 米語

Postby Tiduas » Sun 09.03.2006 7:40 am

Very nice site Heiwa/Megumi sensei ^_^
It´s good to repeat the basics sometimes, and this is one of the best way of doing that.
Osu! Tatkae! Ouendan!
Tiduas

Return to Learning Materials Reviews & Language Learning tips