Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - 聞く訓練

聞く訓練

Have a textbook or grammar book that you find particularly helpful? What about a learning tip to share with others?

聞く訓練

Postby earthconfed » Sat 08.26.2006 6:29 pm

I am a intermediate japanese student. I am currently going thru self learning. I am using Japanese for Everyone as my study guide, and also listening to Pimlser 3rd series. I am almost finish with the 3rd. I feel like my weakest part is listening. Do any of you got any recommendation for me to do more listening training?

I am always watching alot of Japanese Drama series with native language subtitle. I see that when I have the subtitle, I can actually hear more, but when there is no subtitle, I feel like I can't quite get some of the sentences. So I really want to improve my listening skills.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by earthconfed on Sat 08.26.2006 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
earthconfed

RE: 聞く訓練

Postby Schattenjedi » Sat 08.26.2006 6:43 pm

Watching dramas is a great way to improve your listening comprehension. I would recommend not using subtitles because then you can concentrate on what is being said better. You may not understand much at first, but keep looking up words and improving your vocabulary and you'll start to understand a lot.
Schattenjedi

Return to Learning Materials Reviews & Language Learning tips