View topic - はじめまして。
マルタ人 です。日本語 が べんきょうします、でも まだ じょず じゃありません。
Hello everyone. My name is Keith and I live on a very small island called Malta. I love to study different languages, and so far can speak Maltese, English, Italian and French. I want to study Japanese because:
1) I want to learn a new language (doh!)
2) I might be going to Japan to continue my studies in two years times, and would obviously benefit if I know their native language.
Unfortunately I have to learn Japanese on my own because there aren't any classes being offered where I live. Not to worry though, I'm quite determined.
So yeah.. that's me. I look forward to furthering my Japanese while getting to know you all (or at least some of you).
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat 03.06.2010 11:21 am
- Native language: Maltese
So far as I know you are our first Maltese member. I wish you good luck in your studies, don't hesitate to post your questions here.
- Posts: 3402
- Joined: Sat 04.19.2008 10:09 pm
- Location: Hyogo, Japan
- Skype chat: yes_becki
- Native language: U.S. English, 米語
- Gender: Female
becki_kanou wrote:..... So far as I know you are our first Maltese member. .....
- Posts: 3577
- Joined: Tue 07.11.2006 10:48 pm
- Location: Australia (SA)
- Native language: English (Australian)
- Gender: Male
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests