Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

Hello Everyone!

Postby livemoonkey » Wed 04.28.2010 6:20 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm very new to the Japanese culture / language learning scene and am very exited to have joined this great site. After flipping through all of these other "learn Japanese quick" web sites, I realized that the Japanese Page here at thejapanesepage.com really keeps me interested. Especially after browsing around the forums for a while and seeing the great community it consists of. I've always wanted to learn Japanese because it is so interesting in all it's forms but I just don't have the time to attend school, plus I'm soon to get married to a wonderful young lady (Aug. 7, 2010), who by the way is also very exited about learning Japanese along my side :wink: . Now with this site I can visit often from almost anywhere and learn at a steady pace! :D
I'm hoping to meet great people (and hopefully make great long-term friends).

Hope to meet you soon.

(call me munky)
I LOVE MONKEYS :ninja:

P.S.:
I also recommend that if this site is useful to you as I'm sure it will be to me, consider donating =:) as donation is very useful to keeping great free sites like this up. (it's just a suggestion).
livemoonkey

Native language: English

Re: Hello Everyone!

Postby yoonaleena » Wed 04.28.2010 10:53 pm

Konichiwa munky-chan~~

Hajimimashite..watashi wa leena desu..mareshia jin desu..kotoshi ni ni-ju-yon sai desu..
Nihongo no koto, gambarimashou!
Actually, I’ve learned nihongo during my study.. but just a basic..benyo nihongo tanoshikatta…kikikikiki..great to know some one who share same interest with me..i hope we can be my tomodachi… last but not least..kekkon omedetou!!!
Yoroshiku..ki o tsukete !! 。◕‿◕。

p/s::gomen ne..for my bad English..kikikiki..
yoonaleena

Native language: Malay

Re: Hello Everyone!

Postby chikara » Thu 04.29.2010 3:30 am

TJP e youkoso :)
Don't complain to me that people kick you when you're down. It's your own fault for lying there
chikara

Native language: English (Australian)

Return to Introductions