Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - はじめまして!

はじめまして!

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

はじめまして!

Postby Kafka » Mon 06.07.2010 1:27 am

やほ!^^v 私はポールです。ユーザ名前はカフカです。みんなさん、何でもいいと言ってもいいです。 :P

今長崎に留学しています。 去年の9月に日本に来ましたでも今年の8月残念ながらイギリスに帰ります。 :( 私の日本語はまだ 弱いです、一緒に勉強しましょう! :)

Hey! My name is Paul. My username is Kafka. You may call me whatever. :P

I'm currently studying in Nagasaki. I came to Japan last September but unfortunately I'll be going back to England in August. :( My Japanese is still weak so let's study together everyone! :)
Kafka

Native language: English

Re: はじめまして!

Postby Snowflake » Mon 06.07.2010 9:57 am

Hello, Kafka! Welcome to TJP! I'm curious, did you know much Japanese before you went to Japan? I'm sure spending a year there has increased your knowledge tremendously!
Snowflake

Postby chikara » Mon 06.07.2010 8:40 pm

ワットエヴァーさん、TJPへようこそ  :)
Don't complain to me that people kick you when you're down. It's your own fault for lying there
chikara

Native language: English (Australian)

Postby Kafka » Mon 06.07.2010 10:15 pm

Snowflake wrote:Hello, Kafka! Welcome to TJP! I'm curious, did you know much Japanese before you went to Japan? I'm sure spending a year there has increased your knowledge tremendously!

Hey Snowflake! I did 2 years of Japanese before I came to Japan but our class was kinda slow moving. We only did げんき 1 in the first year then みんなの日本語 and some other book in year 2. In my first semester in Nagasaki, we went through the whole of げんき 2 which went at a good pace.
This semester we are using a textbook called 日本語中級J301 which I really don't like. It is very difficult to understand and I find I'm having to constantly ask teachers to explain grammar points in class (and outside of class). My boyfriend helps so much but it is hard for him to explain things at times because he hasn't had any Japanese teaching experience. :(

So I'll try and not flood the forums with questions. xD I hope I can help others out too who may have trouble comprehending a particular grammar point which I've had to learn in the past.

chikara wrote:ワットエヴァーさん、TJPへようこそ  :)

:lol: Thanks!
Kafka

Return to Introductions