Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - こんにちゎ~☆

こんにちゎ~☆

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

こんにちゎ~☆

Postby joanna-banana » Fri 07.02.2010 3:41 pm

Hi, I'm Joanna, a 15-year-old girl from Sweeeden. xD I love music, languages (currently learning German and Japanese) and manga. I've been studying Japanese on my own for about 2 years now. Well, I didn't really get serious with it until my 14th birthday... I've learned kana and right now I'm trying to learn kanji. It's kind of hard, lol.

This autumn I'm hoping to go on a Japanese course. I planned to go last year, but it got cancelled due to low the number of participants... ): Daaamn.

What I find the most annoying with Japanese is that I always sound so feminine! xD I always make the sentences sound as ゕゎぃぃ as I can, and it doesn't fit my personality at all. xD It all comes naturally, lol. I can live it though. >__<

それでゎ、ょろしくねぇ♥ (See what I mean? xD)
雨雲破る日を受けれない…
joanna-banana

Native language: Swedish

Re: こんにちゎ~☆

Postby chikara » Sun 07.04.2010 11:29 pm

TJPへようこそ  :)
Don't complain to me that people kick you when you're down. It's your own fault for lying there
chikara

Native language: English (Australian)

Postby phreadom » Mon 07.05.2010 5:02 am

Welcome to TJP Joanna-san! :D Good luck with your double language studies! :shock: I'm trying to stick with 1 at a time. ;)
猿も木から落ちる
phreadom
Site Admin

Native language: U.S. English (米語)

Postby AJBryant » Mon 07.05.2010 2:44 pm

Greetings, Joanna!

I have to tell you that when I saw your avatar, my first thought was "What does 'anayon' mean?"
AJBryant
Site Admin

Native language: English

Postby joanna-banana » Mon 07.05.2010 3:17 pm

chikara wrote:TJPへようこそ  :)

ありがとぅ♥^^

phreadom wrote:Welcome to TJP Joanna-san! :D Good luck with your double language studies! :shock: I'm trying to stick with 1 at a time. ;)

Thank you! (: It's quite easy to learn two languages at the same time. At least it is for me, since I'm such a linguistic genius. ;) *jk*

AJBryant wrote:Greetings, Joanna!

I have to tell you that when I saw your avatar, my first thought was "What does 'anayon' mean?"

Haha, I can totally see that! xD The avatar I usually use was too big, so I just made one. <__< I saw this and thought, "Hey, I can make that into my name!" xD
雨雲破る日を受けれない…
joanna-banana

Native language: Swedish

Return to Introductions