Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Hiya!

Hiya!

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

Hiya!

Postby Hai-San » Sat 09.11.2010 2:18 pm

Hellow everyone! :D
Was looking around for forums where i could get some help learning Japanese. And i gotta say this forum looks awesome! :P

A little about me:
Im 19 years old, live with my family in Sweden, Stockholm.
My parents are from Turkey, Istanbul, thats my etnic roots i guess.
I just fninished gymnasium/college from the "Computer n Science" class. Right now Im just taking it easy, took OFF 1 year from studies, Im planing on going for "Design & Graphics in Comp" in university next year.
I Can speak/talk/write fluid in Turkish, Swedish And English(though i think my english grammar is weak) :D

As said I've 1 year of, so I just wanted do have something to do, and I really love Asia, espesially the China-Japan regions. With all It's culture and rich history. Planing to go there when I get the chance to :roll: :wink:
In fact i went to Wing Chun the last year, must say that I really enjoyed it, but unfortunetly the 'club' closed due to economical reasons... HOWEVER I've a great interest in Japan, and I really want to learn there Language!

It sounds like singing a song, Its so beautifull! So what I did first was that i googled it and found this website:
http://www.guidetojapanese.org/

It features a .pdf with ~180 pages, wich learns you the WHOLE japanese grammars, theres also links to "tests" you can do to test your skills e.t.c (I'm currently on the third page wich is about "Hiragana?")

Oh and before i finish I just want to ask something.... WHY ARE THERE 3 SCRIPTS? WHEN DO I KNOW TO USE WICH? WHAT IS HIRAGANA FOR? WHAT IS KATAKANA FOR? WHY DOES KANJI EXIST WITH 30.000+ CHARACTERS? IS THOOSE REALLY NECESARY?!

However, feels great to be here Im going to start my "Learn japanese" class in stockholm soon so i get a boost... For thoose who wants a distance friendship, Just add me to your friendslist! I love to talk n chat and make new friends!

Cheers Hai-San or Onur Tümer(My real name, and oh please add me on facebook! :ninja: )
Love making distance-friendships, chat n talk... Just add me on your friendslist! =)
Hai-San

Native language: Swedish/Turkish

Return to Introductions