Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Hello everybody!

Hello everybody!

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

Hello everybody!

Postby Maky » Mon 01.14.2013 5:56 am

Hi! I'm Maky and I'm from Mataró, a little city near to Barcelona, Spain. I am a Lolita, and I love to sew and create clothes, to read and listen to music (specially British Rock/Alternative) and I have a terrible passion for the coffee haha. I study English and Spanish (a combined degree) at the University (UAB) but I think I would leave it in order to study design...

Well I don't know what to tell about me hhaha. I'm the head of the Lolita community at my city, and I think Japanase will help me to understand the news and magazines about the Lolita fashion in order to spread it with my Loli friends.

I'm very interested in the Japanase language and the culture since I was a little child, so I am so happy with this web-site and today I finished the Hiragana part of your web-site and I decided to join the forum. I hope I could meet lot of people interested on the Japanase language and some other stuff in common.

My English is a bit bad but I hope I will be improving it talking with you :D See you soon and nice to meet you all! :D
Maky

Native language: Spanish

Re: Hello everybody!

Postby AJBryant » Mon 01.14.2013 10:35 am

Welcome!

Hope you have fun here. (And don't forget to post pictures! -- Umm... not that I have a Loli interestl.... ;) )
AJBryant
Site Admin

Native language: English

Re: Hello everybody!

Postby Maky » Mon 01.14.2013 7:10 pm

Thank you! Well I don't have a good picture to put it now, but btw I have put one on my avatar and you can check my blog if you want, but it is in Spanish.

And thank you a lot for giving to all the Lolitas your approvation :D it is always so special for us!
Maky

Native language: Spanish

Return to Introductions