Hello from Australian Japanophile living in China

New members may introduce themselves in this forum
shjohnk
Native language: English

Hello from Australian Japanophile living in China

Post by shjohnk » Fri 02.01.2013 3:23 am

みなさんこんにちは。僕はJohnです..私はオーストラリアの出身ですまたね!が、私は中国の上海に住んでいます.
私は英語教師として働く。私も小説や語学学習についての教科書を書いてください。私は多くの言語を学んできたと私は他の国の人とのコミュニケーションに非常に興味があります。私は人々学び、を満たすために,そして,英語、中国語、フランス語を学びたい人を助けるために,ここに日本についてもっと勉強したいと考えています。またね!

Hi, I;m John, 38, from Sydney Australia. I live in Shanghai, China. I have a great love for languages and communication, and this has driven me to spend most of my adult life teaching English, learning other languages and participating in intercultural communication. I have been fascinated by Japan and all things Japanese since I was a kid, watching 'Monkey Magic' and 'Astro Boy': I would like to spend some time in the country soon, particylarly to learn more about Zen Buddhism, but also to experience the country. The longer I live and the more people I meet, the more I realise we are all Buddhas, just in different forms :) I am also engaged in writing science fiction and fantasy/martial arts/historical themed short stories and hopefully a novel; or two! I'also enjoy martial arts; Kung Fu, Karate, Judo and Kendo. Hope to meet people here and help anyone who wants to learn about languages I speak or cultures I am familiar with. See you