Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Hello from Australian Japanophile living in China

Hello from Australian Japanophile living in China

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

Hello from Australian Japanophile living in China

Postby shjohnk » Fri 02.01.2013 3:23 am

みなさんこんにちは。僕はJohnです..私はオーストラリアの出身ですまたね!が、私は中国の上海に住んでいます.
私は英語教師として働く。私も小説や語学学習についての教科書を書いてください。私は多くの言語を学んできたと私は他の国の人とのコミュニケーションに非常に興味があります。私は人々学び、を満たすために,そして,英語、中国語、フランス語を学びたい人を助けるために,ここに日本についてもっと勉強したいと考えています。またね!

Hi, I;m John, 38, from Sydney Australia. I live in Shanghai, China. I have a great love for languages and communication, and this has driven me to spend most of my adult life teaching English, learning other languages and participating in intercultural communication. I have been fascinated by Japan and all things Japanese since I was a kid, watching 'Monkey Magic' and 'Astro Boy': I would like to spend some time in the country soon, particylarly to learn more about Zen Buddhism, but also to experience the country. The longer I live and the more people I meet, the more I realise we are all Buddhas, just in different forms :) I am also engaged in writing science fiction and fantasy/martial arts/historical themed short stories and hopefully a novel; or two! I'also enjoy martial arts; Kung Fu, Karate, Judo and Kendo. Hope to meet people here and help anyone who wants to learn about languages I speak or cultures I am familiar with. See you
shjohnk

Native language: English

Return to Introductions