Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Hi, Kevin from Munich here!

Hi, Kevin from Munich here!

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

Hi, Kevin from Munich here!

Postby Kevelinu » Tue 03.05.2013 2:15 pm

Hi guys,
My name is Kevin, I am 18 years old and a student of german "Gymnasium" in my final year in Munich. I guess "Gymnasium" is kind of live the American high school?!
Well, I have been intersted in Japan and Japanese for quite some time now and I have plans of having a longer trip to Japan by my self after I graduated (about September this year).
I have some friends in Japan that even visited me once here in Germany. I know some very basic Japanese, I guess I also learn a bit by watching Anime on a daily basis, but not a whole lot. Since I have to study a lot right now for school, I don't really have time now but I want to really learn Japanese at a school maybe when I am finished. I hope to get some help on this site as well!
I joined mostly because I am actually really intersted in stuff about daily life in Japan and upcoming questions about my trip.
Well, hope to have a good time here!
Kevin
Maybe I used to be a Japanese guy in my previous life...?
Kevelinu

Native language: German

Re: Hi, Kevin from Munich here!

Postby Ongakuka » Tue 03.05.2013 6:13 pm

Welcome to TJP Kevin! :wave:

This is a great place to ask questions about Japan, living in Japan or pretty much anything related to Japan. You can also study Japanese, or simply hang out and chat about general things.

Yoroshiku! :bow:
なぜなら、おまえは・・・・・・人形だ
Ongakuka

Re: Hi, Kevin from Munich here!

Postby Elfeera » Wed 03.06.2013 2:03 pm

[quote="Kevelinu" upcoming questions about my trip.
Well, hope to have a good time here!
Kevin[/quote]

Hi, I'm going there in 2.5 weeks, to Tokyo/Kyoto/Nikko, for three weeks, so you can ask ^^µ

And of course welcome, don't forget to visit the TJP chat
I'm an absolute beginner.
Elfeera

Native language: Dutch

Return to Introductions