Hello all. I'm seeking someone to help me learn and practice

New members may introduce themselves in this forum
Dragonsnare0
Native language: English American

Hello all. I'm seeking someone to help me learn and practice

Post by Dragonsnare0 » Mon 10.27.2014 2:16 am

Hello,

First of all I would like to apologize for any improper spelling and grammar. I'm using my phone to post this and will try my best to make it legible.

I'm seeking someone who would be willing to help me learn/practice Japanese. I'm a 28 year old male from the United states native English speaker and yes I'm college level. In exchange I can help you improve your English skills.

I've been studying on my own, but would like to be able to speak verbally with someone. This way I can work on my pronunciation and you can as well.

My interests are very broad so I guarantee conversations will not be a bore.

I can't wait to hear back from you.

Thank you,

Ron
Last edited by Dragonsnare0 on Tue 12.09.2014 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dragonsnare0
Native language: English American

Re: Hello all. I'm seeking someone to help me learn and prac

Post by Dragonsnare0 » Tue 12.09.2014 2:22 am

Hello again,

I've forgot to add that you can private message me here and we can exchange contact information.

I also check on this post every few days for replies and to see if I've received a private message.

I'm serious about learning the Japanese language and would really appreciate a tutor.

Arigato gozaimasu,

Ron

SugoYari
Skype chat: dovahkiinzul
Native language: English

Re: Hello all. I'm seeking someone to help me learn and prac

Post by SugoYari » Mon 12.15.2014 2:32 pm

Hi! Welcome to TJP! I see you're interested in VERBAL practice as well as GRAMMAR practice. I'd love to join you in this myself. I'll be available off and on, during breaks and such. Being on a campus is hard, it makes it so difficult to communicate with people, especially around the world. Certainly, it doesn't help when I have no cell phone! (Hoping to get one soon! ^.^)

But, yes, I'll be willing to help you. I'll be available soon in the next couple of days for the start of Winter Break here and I will be able to help you with pronunciations and such. If you want my Skype, let me know! ^.^

You can call me Kat or Sugo, whichever you wish.

I'll also usually be online in the chatrooms. (Mostly The Lounge)

Hope to see you there! Can't wait to practice!