Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Konichiwa

Konichiwa

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

Konichiwa

Postby mellee70 » Sun 11.16.2014 11:31 pm

Konichiwa
watashi wa Meru desu.
I'm travelling to Japan in March '15. Partly for the AnimeJapan conference and partly to do the touristy bit of temples, palaces and the odd museum :D . I've been having an hour lesson every week for the last 4 or 5 weeks but am finding it difficult to retain information without the opportunity to use it in-between lessons. To be able to commune with native speakers and/or other aspirant Japanese speakers will be extremely beneficial for me.
mellee70

Native language: english

Re: Konichiwa

Postby Ongakuka » Tue 11.18.2014 7:08 am

Hi Meru!

We're here to support you in your studies, but ultimately the most important thing is to try and surround yourself with Japanese as much as possible to make real progress. The good news is that you can do that with your favourite manga and anime!

Good luck :D and feel free to come hang out any time!
なぜなら、おまえは・・・・・・人形だ
Ongakuka

Re: Konichiwa

Postby SugoYari » Wed 11.19.2014 10:05 am

Hi! Welcome, Meru! You can call me Kat or Sugo! I'm a fellow member here and wouldn't mind practicing Japanese with you as well. Although, I need some time to write my stuff down and working this computer in doing what I want it to do. XD

If you need help, there's plenty of people around on site and on chat that can answer questions and such!
SugoYari

Skype chat: dovahkiinzul
Native language: English

Return to Introductions