New members may introduce themselves in this forum
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat 12.10.2005 11:38 am
My name is Kuma and i'm very interested in learning japanese. I've been studing quite a while but i've never had anybody to ask questions. I hope you'll help me in my task
let's be friends
- Posts: 457
- Joined: Tue 07.05.2005 6:56 pm
- Location: London, UK
Konnichiwa! If you're interested in Japanese, thank God you found this place ^.^. Ask all the questions you like, we all help each other out here!
Make yourself at home, okay?
- Posts: 536
- Joined: Tue 08.16.2005 8:13 am
- Native language: Norwegian
- Location: Norway
Welcome to this site
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Tue 06.21.2005 10:35 pm
1) Have decent proficiency in Japanese, enough to get around/talk/read/write.
2) Visit Japan for a week or so one summer.
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue 10.18.2005 4:12 pm
Hajimemashite! Watashi ne namae Sachi desu. Hai, tomodachi desu! (did I do that right? XD) Douzo yoroshiku!
How do you do? My name is Sachi. Yes, friends! Nice to meet you!
You will certainly learn a lot here, and everyone is really great.
So, welcome to TJP, Kuma
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: Wed 02.02.2005 5:20 am
Welcome! Good luck learning Japanese!
You can always ask if you have questions, I almost guarantee answers.. Lots of helpful persons here