New members may introduce themselves in this forum
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Mon 11.14.2005 5:53 am
on the 23/12 its my brithday
and since i have no life whatsoever and my family forget its my brithday
i just hope you all whish me a happy birthday
ps.whats happy brithday in japanese?
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri 12.09.2005 2:03 pm
o-tanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu!
I try my best...
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Thu 12.15.2005 4:14 am
何才に 成ります か。
(oops, forgot to put it in kana. How rude! Thanks natemb!)
Last edited by SaigoNoBan
on Thu 12.22.2005 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Thu 04.21.2005 12:13 am
In case you don't understand SaigonNoBan's question, it's:
nansai ni narimasu ka?
How old are you (do you become)?
- Posts: 1034
- Joined: Mon 09.26.2005 1:07 pm
and soon happy Christmas!;)
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Fri 12.02.2005 10:16 am
Happy Birthday kirama!
- Posts: 536
- Joined: Tue 08.16.2005 8:13 am
- Native language: Norwegian
- Location: Norway