Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - why hello there

why hello there

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

RE: why hello there

Postby Gan » Sat 01.07.2006 10:12 pm

WOW... Day.... I think i adore you..... Ummmmm not in a LOVE LOVE RELATIONSHIP MARRY ME KIND OF WAY though... I really do think your cool... I too Enjoy J-Rock... Though sadly I do not like Gackt..... Do not get affended by this, i do not think he is a bad person or singer, and i am not jealous of him, i just think he is too good.. I mean no one should know german, english, french, english, japanese, and know how to play piano, guitar, violin, drums, or pretty much any other instrument... I think you should set some limits somewhere. its good to excell but i dont think excelling too far is good, because then u would have nothing to excell at. Other than that I love J-Rock. Maybe we can discuss this more in a pm or e-mail. You also have many of the same intersert and reasons that i am learning japanese.. The culture, cloths and etc Well sorry about the long post.!!!!!! I just wanna tell you how cool and awsome I think you are... P.S. what is the japanese in your sig? I cant really understand what is being said.... Gomen nasai Daya-chan
Gan

Native language: English

Postby ayaito » Mon 01.09.2006 5:34 pm

theshadowtaker wrote:
WOW... Day.... I think i adore you..... Ummmmm not in a LOVE LOVE RELATIONSHIP MARRY ME KIND OF WAY though... I really do think your cool... I too Enjoy J-Rock... Though sadly I do not like Gackt..... Do not get affended by this, i do not think he is a bad person or singer, and i am not jealous of him, i just think he is too good.. I mean no one should know german, english, french, english, japanese, and know how to play piano, guitar, violin, drums, or pretty much any other instrument... I think you should set some limits somewhere. its good to excell but i dont think excelling too far is good, because then u would have nothing to excell at. Other than that I love J-Rock. Maybe we can discuss this more in a pm or e-mail. You also have many of the same intersert and reasons that i am learning japanese.. The culture, cloths and etc Well sorry about the long post.!!!!!! I just wanna tell you how cool and awsome I think you are... P.S. what is the japanese in your sig? I cant really understand what is being said.... Gomen nasai Daya-chan

kon'nichi wa! wow, you totally made my day with that. and dont apologize for the long post, i loved reading it. thanks so much! its nice to meet someone with alot of the same interests, so we definitely need to "pm" sometime or other.

with gackt, well, hes gorgeous, lol. and i love his voice, but i do agree that he excedes the limit on "knowing things". i can play a zillion instruments but languages? those are different. once you know two or three, its amazing. five or six? heh ... kinda scary. but his parents were sort of like educational dictators, so to say, so i guess it all went down enforced on him and the like.

my sig was a holiday thing i made for dA (deviantART -- art website) and it says "have a good winter holiday"

ack homework! got to go. hope to talk to you soon!

day
ayaito

Postby Gan » Mon 01.09.2006 5:43 pm

Yea.... about gackt...... I thought I read some where that his parents really pressured him, but he hated doing it until he became older then he dedicated his life to doing the best in what ever he could. Anyway.. Yea Hope to be friends.... O.k. I think i get the sig now.. Thanks
Gan

Native language: English

Postby Takeo Saeki » Mon 01.09.2006 6:05 pm

Hello Rachel! I too am new to this site and am still learning about it. Thanks for your intro! I enjoyed reading it. You seem pretty cool. I probably would have done an intro too, but there really isn't much to tell in my case. My name's Stephen, I recently turned 16, I live on the west coast of the USA, I was learning Japanese before but then I got too lazy and stopped and I am now just getting back on track, I plan to move to Japan in a few years (the country fascinates me and I love Japanese people), i'm homeschooled, and that's pretty much it. LOL. Well, I hope you enjoy yourself here! :D
Takeo Saeki

Postby ayaito » Tue 01.10.2006 5:06 pm

theshadowtaker -- yeah, i heard the same thing. well, id say that all the hard work payed off, though. hes pretty good at what he does! of course we can be friends. see you around!

stephen -- nice to meet you! im glad you enjoyed my intro, i thought i got a bit carried away, there. lol ^^; you seem pretty cool too, and id love to move to japan as well (and the country IS fascinating!) its very interesting that you are homeschooled, i dont meet enough people who are. i do, however, have a few friends who were, or are now, and used to go to my school with me. it seems like something id like to try for a day just to see what its like.
see you around! :D
ayaito

Previous

Return to Introductions