English Conversation Teacher.

New members may introduce themselves in this forum
Nana
Native language: English

English Conversation Teacher.

Post by Nana » Sun 11.05.2017 12:32 am

Looking for an English Conversation Teacher? Look no further. I am here to assist you.

My name is Nana. I live and work in Thailand. I have 5 years’ experience in Teaching English to foreign students. I am currently studying BA Degree in TESOL.

I pride myself of being a well-groomed gregarious woman who would do any task given within my professionalism. I am an articulate person and one who loves challenges. I have the ability to take initiative and prioritize. I can work in a pressurized environment I have good Interpersonal skills, Administrative skills, Communication skills, Computer literate, Listening skills, Writing skills and Confident . I have the ability to work with clients professionally & confidentially. I have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with individuals from diverse backgrounds. I am an ambitious team player who can also work independently.

I am curious and agile always enjoying challenges that push my limits, producing improved quality with each hurdle. I have a positive “can do’’ attitude with proven experience working to deadlines in fast-paced environment. I am exceedingly helpful, accountable and well organized. I am always motivated by my new ventures.

I believe I can make a considerable contribution in developing your English skills; add value; inspire you; motivate you and change your life by giving you that confidence you need to be speak English.

Thank you in advance for considering my application, looking forward to hear from you.

Regards
Nana