Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - I need Japanese friends

I need Japanese friends

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

I need Japanese friends

Postby DimitarCC » Sun 02.05.2006 1:42 am

Hello to all,

My name is Dimitar And i'm 24 years bulgarian boy! Do you know bulgaria???
I am looking for japanese friends here! i wrote here before but no one japanese reply!I hope this time.....Well i have many interests like watching movies, listen music, walking into the nature, learning japanese!!!! I'm very friendly but little shy! i hope you dont mind that!!! I dont know will you want to be my friend but i hope so!! Please if you are interested reply to my message!!! You can ask me everything that you want to know!!!Lets be friends!!! Thank you!!!

Dimitar!!!
DimitarCC

RE: I need Japanese friends

Postby keatonatron » Sun 02.05.2006 2:13 am

I'm assuming English isn't your first language, but... Do you really need to shout every sentence?
keatonatron

Native language: English

Postby Die » Sun 02.05.2006 11:49 pm

Maybe he's just excited? And why wouldn't he be...having a Japanese friend is pretty cool. BTW odds are most people here AREN'T Japanese, so if you want the best chance of making a Japanese friend on the Net, you need to find a penpal site. Best one I've found is the Kawasaki Exchange. And that would be found by going to this URL
http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~kice/jpal/index.htm

(Although lately, I've noticed I hardly get any replies when I post looking for penpals...last year I'd get like 10 or so replies now 0...don't know if it's them or just lack of sudden interest in talking with foreigners..)
Die

Postby Kogun » Tue 02.07.2006 8:45 pm

Keatonatron, Dimitar said himself he is from Bulgaria, and you can't expect everyone all over the world to adhere to the same "proper forum etiquette" as us. Many Japanese I've talked to also use an excessive amount of explanation points but I don't see any problem with that.

Dimitar, there aren't many native Japanese people on this forum as Die said. Most people who come here are interested in Japan or learning Japanese like yourself. But if you're interested in making Japanese friends I suggest a penpal site. Here's a nice one, http://www.japan-guide.com/local/ I've made quite a few Japanese friends myself. ;)
Kogun

Postby Hatori » Tue 02.07.2006 11:42 pm

hi there! i'm not Japanese, but i'll be yur friend ^_^
我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。
lol
~ハトリ~
Hatori

Native language: English

Postby Takeo Saeki » Sun 02.12.2006 2:01 am

Hello Dimitar! I understand how you would like a Japanese friend, but it's unlikely you'll find one here. The members of this site are studying Japanese; they aren't Japanese themselves. Sennokami and Kogun posted links to other sites if you would like to try those. I probably would too, but I am hardly ever online and wouldn't be able to talk to them much.
Takeo Saeki

Postby jogumpie » Sun 02.12.2006 5:03 am

I say, have a look at this website: http://www.nk.rim.or.jp/~hirokun/index2.html
I found a really cute girl over there, from Japan.:D
jogumpie

Postby cyberimp » Sun 02.12.2006 5:10 am

Dimitar, try friends.thejapanesepage.com :)
Last edited by cyberimp on Sun 02.12.2006 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry for my bad English...
cyberimp

Return to Introductions